21.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"Okay, you're all set."

The girls cheered for their new member. Jieun just signed the company contract and she was officially a trainee.

Now that Jieun signed with SM, the company's debut planning team was going to talk about the team's lineup and future plans. After everyone took the time to congratulate Jieun on her new journey, the staff got straight into business.

"We're going to move really fast for your debut, so you five really need to prepare yourselves and really focus. We're really behind because we were searching for a fifth member for the lineup but now that Jieun is here, we can get started." The head staff declared. '

Everyone in the room nodded, understanding the pressure that the girls were gonna face in the next few weeks.

"We already have a set group name and a set fandom name for you guys."

The girls looked at each other with big smiles spread on their faces. All the staff members in the room could see their eyes sparkle in excitement. The five trainees were really excited and pretty curious on what their group name and fandoms are. After all, it was their new identity and name into the industry.

"The name that the company came up with is Eclipse and the name of the fandom is Moon."

Jieun smiled, she specifically liked that it had to do with astronomy. She thought that it was a perfect topic for her and Jisung to talk about later.

"Is there a specific concept for our group?" Jia asked as she considered all the possible concepts the group could have. She didn't mind any specific concept, she was sure that her and the girls could fit any and all kinds of concepts.

"Right now we're set on you guys having a darker concept since the group name and fandom name is relatively focused on night time. Later in the future, you guys can try lighter and more cute concepts."

The trainees nodded their heads, some satisfied that they wouldn't have to act cute in front of the cameras right at their debut.

"Anyways, as for housing, you all will be sharing a dorm. There are three rooms, one of you guys will have a room to yourselves and the other four have to pick roommates. So you all can decide that on your own. The company already has the dorm ready and would like you all to move in by the next three days. We have a lot of work to do. So Jieun, I suggest that whatever you're in, such as jobs or school, please find a way to drop them as soon as possible. We need to catch you up on any required training you might need."

Jieun gave the staff a thumbs up, "I'll do that all today."

"Last but not least, the company has also decided on a leader."

Once the staff said the word 'leader' all the girls looked at one person, that person was Jia. Everyone knew that her name would be called. She took such good care of the girls and guided them well. Even if Jieun only knew Jia for a day, she was convinced that she would be the leader by her attitude and actions.

"The leader of Eclipse will be Kim Jia."

Everyone in the room clapped their hands and the girls cheered for their leader. They all got up and attacked her with a big hug. The staff members in the room smiled at the sight and knew that they were doing the right thing by debuting the five of them together. Their chemistry was great and would get them far in the cruel industry.

The meeting finished and all of the staff members left, leaving the five girls in the room.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." Yeseul covered her mouth and her eyes were tearing up.

Seeing Yeseul tear up made the other members tear up. And that's how they all ended up crying and in a group hug together.

"We're an official team guys!" Yurin smiled. "We're going to debut!"

"We're going to debut!" The rest chanted with a proud smile on their face.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
___________________________

Shorter chapter but the girls have an official name! 😊

Next chapter should be pretty long so I hope you'll like it :))

I'm also working on a Chenle story, it's more of a text and instagram story. Would anyone be interested in reading it if I publish it though??😰It's an idol x idol type story as well.