14.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

JieunUh hey!Thanks for checking up on me the other day

Jieun
Uh hey!
Thanks for checking up on me the other day.
My head is perfectly fine and healed :)

Jieun paced around her room, once again, freaking out over Park Jisung

Jieun didn't know if her text was too sudden or random but she wanted him to know that she appreciated his gesture.

She still couldn't believe that he actually came to see her.

Just the thought of him made her heartbeat fast. Was it just because she was his fan? Who knows?? Not even Jieun knew herself.

Jieun wondered if their interactions or whatever relationship they had was allowed. She wondered if she should keep texting him, but would he get in trouble?

Jieun did enjoy the little texts she'd get from him. She was literally living her Y/n life right now. But she was panicking on the inside.

Jisung on the other hand, was very confused. He seriously doesn't know whats gotten into him.

He's only met the girl twice and he's only texted her a few times. Why all of a sudden is his head filled with nothing but her?

Why is he concerned over her head? Why did he go to physically check up on her a few days ago? Why did he feel sad when she left him on open?

Jisung was stressing over his feelings and it wasn't just him who noticed that.

"Why do you look so...distressed?" Jaemin asked Jisung who was literally glaring at the wall.

Jisung snapped out of his trance and looked at the elder, "huh?" he mumbled.

"You're literally glaring at that poor wall." Jaemin shook his head in disapproval, "what's wrong?"

"Wrong? What's wrong? uh nothing is wrong?" Jisung said which came out in a more questionable tone.

"Oh! Is it about that girl?" Jaemin smiled suddenly.

"Girl?" Jisung's eyebrows furrowed, "what girl?"

"Chenle told me you have a crush! Jisung you grow up too fast!" Jaemin quickly crushed Jisung in his arms.

Jisung whined, "I don't have a crush! Chenle is lying!" He tried getting out of Jaemin's embrace, which he failed.

"You know you don't have to hide it! It's about time you got a girl!" Jaemin patted his back.

"What the heck is that supposed to mean?!" Jisung said, his eyebrows still furrowed.

"All I'm saying is that it's okay to fall in love Jisung! Even though you're an idol, just know that it isn't a crime to fall in love. You don't have to hide it from us." Jaemin looked at the boy with a more sincere look.

Jisung, however, scrunched his face up with a disturbed expression written on his face, "Hyung! I am not in love! Chenle is just spitting out lies!"

"He's SO in love!" Chenle came out of nowhere and yelled.

"Yah! I'm going to kill you!" Jisung stood up and took off running after Chenle.

Chenle laughed and ran away, afraid to get caught by the giant beanstalk that was chasing after him.

"Kids these days." Jaemin shook his head.

"Tell me about it." Mark said, popping out of nowhere.

Jaemin flinched at the sudden appearance, "since when were you here?"

Mark shrugged, "heard Jisung had a crush and I just appeared."

Jaemin laughed, "Oh he's in love alright."

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
__________________________________

My tiktok has been filled with crying clips of 127 at their concert. IM SOBBING.