29.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"Looking good! Let's run it again!" The stage manager said through the microphone.

The girls were currently rehearsing a few songs for one of their upcoming stages. They were in their comfortable clothes, bare faces, and covered in sweat.

"Can we take a ten minute break?" Jia asked, her voice echoing off the walls because of the microphone that was taped on her cheek was still on.

The members definitely needed a break after performing and rehearsing for two hours straight.

"Okay, ten minute break!" The staff announced.

The girls gave all the staff a bow in respect before collapsing to the floor. Jia sat criss-cross apple sauce along with Jiwon and Yurin. Yeseul threw her body on top of Jieun who was lying stomach flat on the stage.

"You're crushing me." Jieun let out a laugh as Yeseul just lied down on top of her.

"Stop whining you big baby. I'm exhausted." Yeseul chuckled and closed her eyes while using the younger as a bed.

"Jia, get her off me please." Jieun whined, she turned to Jia to save her. Whenever she needed anything, the younger would always turn to the eldest member.

Fans called them the mother daughter duo as Jia was always there to care for the youngest.

"Yeseul, get off of her." Jia smiled as she looked at the two youngest who always seemed like they were stuck together like glue.

Yeseul stuck her tongue out at Jia, refusing to get off her new bed, aka Kang Jieun. "Make me old lady." She smirked.

The rest of the members, including Jia herself, gasped at Yeseul's comment.

"Oh, you better run Yeseul." Yurin laughed as she watched Jia who was currently getting up to teach the younger girl a lesson.

Following Yurin's words, Yeseul got off of Jieun and took off running around the stage with a scary Jia chasing after her.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Yeseul begged for forgiveness, still running.

However, Jia was faster than the girl and easily caught hold of her arm.

"Camera! Camera! There's a camera!" Yeseul pointed to the staff that was filming the members for the behind the scenes of the rehearsal. "Please don't kill me." She gave her leader a small smile.

"You got lucky, you little brat." Jia laughed and ruffled her hair.

Jiwon groaned, "Aw, I wanted to see Jia kill Yeseul."

Jieun erupted into laughter, "Don't worry, just wait til we get home."

⋆˙⟡♡⟡⋆˙

"How long are you going to look at your lock screen for." Chenle asked after seeing Jisung stare at his phone lock screen for at least fifteen minutes now.

"Shut up, I'm waiting." Jisung said, not giving the boy a single glance.

"Waiting for what?"