39.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"Surprise!!"

Jieun gasped in shock as the lights flicked on.

All her members along with the dreamies, aespa girls, Bora, and Eunhee were standing in front of her with big grins on their faces.

Jieun covered her mouth, not being able to contain the big smile that took over her expression, "You guys!" she laughed.

"Surprise! Were you surprised?!" Yeseul asked excitedly, engulfing the girl into a big hug. "Please
tell me you were surprised!"

"I am surprised." Jieun hugged her back, "I didn't expect for you guys to do anything big!"

"It was all your boyfriend's idea." Yeseul said, giggling when she saw the younger's cheeks turn pink. "He technically planned the whole thing."

"Really?" She raised her eyebrows, her eyes automatically scanning the room at the mention of him.

"Go say hi to everyone else first." Yeseul patted her back, "Save the best for last, you know?"

Jieun nodded and smiled, leaving Yeseul's embrace as she went off to greet everyone.

"Happy birthday Jieunie!" Jaemin yelled out before giving her a side hug.

"Thank you Jaem!" She smiled, "When did you all get here?!" She yelled over at him and some of the others who came to say hi, the music in the background was blasting on high volume, her voice barely making it to them.

"Like around 4 hours ago. We had to make sure everything was perfect!" Jia answered, "I'm behind the pretty set up by the way."

"Of course you were." Jieun chuckled with the shake of her head.

"You want to go look at the dessert table? It's one of my best works!" Jia grinned excitedly while already pushing her toward the table full of sweets in the corner.

The whole sight of the dorm caught Jieun off guard. She almost couldn't recognize it because of how well everything was decorated.

As she looked around, the familiar cozy setting was now replaced with a fun and uplifting vibe. The place was filled with balloons, flowers, confetti, party favors, and more. It was all set up really nicely and it didn't look like a kids party, thankfully.

"Isn't it pretty?!" Jia admired her work, not afraid to brag about how proud she was of her dessert table. It was filled with cupcakes, brownies, cookies, candy, and a few small fancy pastries.

"When did you even have the time to order all of this?!" Jieun asked curiously.

Jia, however, just shrugged in return. "I have my ways. But do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!" Jieun gave her leader a big hug, she was beyond thankful. "I love everything about the party, thank you for setting it up."

"Of coursee! It was really fun getting everything decorated. I might've been a party planner or decorator if it wasn't for being an idol." She chuckled, scanning the dorm, again admiring her own work.

"I would've definitely hired you." Jieun smiled.

"I got to give some credit to Jisung though." Jia stated, "The whole surprise party was his idea, I just brought it to life. I'm that good."