9.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

"Shh! be quiet, she'll hear you!" Chenle whisper shouted at his members. All seven of them were busy hiding behind a tree.

They got bored while practicing and they decided to bother their friend who was a staff at sm. But as they were gonna go bother her, the seven boys found themselves following her as she left the company building on her break time.

It was Chenle and Haechan's idea to follow the girl. As they said, they wanted to act as if they were on a 'spy mission' and quietly see what the girl was up too.

Eunhee wasn't aware of the seven idols who were following her. She just wanted a warm cup of coffee and see her best friend.

Eunhee entered the small cafe with a smile on her face as she took in the nice smell of coffee that welcomed her.

"I'm here Ji!" Eunhee skipped happily over to the cashier desk to greet her friend.

"Right on time! I just finished making your coffee." Jieun grabbed the warm mug and handed it over to Eunhee.

Eunhee eyed the coffee as if it was a trophy. She took a sip and her eyes immediately lit up, "you make the best coffee I swear! This is so good." Eunhee started to chug the coffee like there was no tomorrow.

"Slow down, the coffee isn't running away from you." Jieun shook her head with a small laugh.

"You're a life savor Kang Jieun. Thank you." Eunhee put down the mug that was half way empty already.

Jieun smiled and was about to say something to Eunhee when she noticed that there were a few masked figures outside of the cafe, looking at both of them from the windows.

Jieun's eyes widened and she let out a small scream which made Eunhee flinch and immediately look in the direction Jieun was looking.

Eunhee's eyes widened in fear but then later rolled her eyes as she figured out who the seven people were.

Eunhee walked up to the door but Jieun tried to stop her, "wait! you're gonna get yourself killed eun!"

Eunhee shook her head, "I know these idiots it's fine."

Jieun was still a bit doubtful and scared so she brought out the baseball bat that was under the counter. She ran up next to her friend who started opening the door. Jieun held the bat tight just in case she needed to protect her friend.

Once the door was open and the boys started walking in, one of them noticed the baseball bat that Jieun was carrying.

"Woahh! What do you need that for? You're not gonna hit us are you?" The boy asked with his hands up as if he was getting arrested.

Eunhee turned to Jieun and let out a chuckle, "she doesn't trust you guys and she wants to protect me. Isn't she cute?" Eunhee smiled and pinched the girl's cheek.

Jieun however was freaking out and it wasn't because she was scared...she recognized the boy's voice. I mean how couldn't she not? She is a fan of the group.

That was totally Haechan's voice...right...or am I just hearing things?

The girl was internally panicking and quickly made her way back behind the counter with her friend following her.

If all seven of them are here...that means Jisung is here..

"Okay, don't freak out. I know you know that it's them. Just don't freak out." Eunhee tried to calm the girl down.

"There is no way the dreamies are in my workplace bro. I'm going to pass out." Jieun whispered.

"They're a bunch of idiots. Just ignore them, they're cool I swear." Eunhee whispered back while patting the girl's back.

"Can I order?" A voice suddenly interrupted the small conversation.

Jieun looked up and was met with the eyes of no other than Na Jaemin.

Jieun nodded her head and walked over to the cash register while trying not to panic or embarrass herself.

Eunhee watched in amusement as she made her way to one of the back tables which was where the boys were seated at.

"Could I get an Americano with 4 extra shots and no water?" He asked while pulling out his card.

"Is that even legal?" Jieun mumbled under her breath after taking down his crazy order, "anything else?"

"I'll just get hot chocolate for the rest of the guys. So six hot chocolates please." Jaemin handed the card to the girl.

She gently grabbed the card and swiped it once she completed the order on the cafe's register. Jieun handed back Jaemin's card and handed him a receipt.

"I'll call you once the order is ready." Jieun gave him a small smile, which Jaemin returned with a nod before going back to the others.

This is crazy...I've got to be dreaming

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚