3.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

At the bus stop, Jieun sat down and turned on her phone while waiting for her bus to arrive.

Jieun then hopped on instagram and scrolled through her feed. She then refreshed her feed and surprisingly Jisung's new post popped up.

Jieun gasped, "He posted!"

She immediately liked the post and swiped on each of the pictures, admiring him in every way possible.

"How is he real? He's literally so fine, what the heck." Jieun smiled to herself.

Jieun then clicked on his profile and made it to his page. She saw that his first post was a picture of him when he was a baby. "Aw, he was so tiny, now he's a giant."

Jieun then clicked out of the picture and back to his profile. "Should I message him??" She thought out loud.

Jieun thought about it and shrugged before clicking the 'message' button. "It's not like he's going to see it anyways."

JieunANDY PARKKKbro you look really good in your second postHOW ARE YOU REAL⁉️not that you care but im waiting for my busHOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY🤪😚you better not be overworking yourselfkeep slaying bae WINK WINKthat was so bad i am so sorrylove ...

Jieun
ANDY PARKKK
bro you look really good in your second post
HOW ARE YOU REAL⁉️
not that you care but im waiting for my bus
HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY🤪😚
you better not be overworking yourself
keep slaying bae WINK WINK
that was so bad i am so sorry
love you sungie bae😝
that was also bad im sorry
ill shut up now<3

JieunANDY PARKKKbro you look really good in your second postHOW ARE YOU REAL⁉️not that you care but im waiting for my busHOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY🤪😚you better not be overworking yourselfkeep slaying bae WINK WINKthat was so bad i am so sorrylove ...

Jieun then turned off her phone and got up as the bus arrived. Once the door opened, she scanned her bus card and sat at an empty seat by the window.

As the bus took off, Jieun rested her head on the window and just looked outside.

"what a long day.." she mumbled to herself and closed her eyes.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

__________________________________

Very short, I know😭

if anyone is reading this, how is it so far?