5.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Jieun got out of the bathroom after taking a warm shower. She put her comfy pajamas on and her fluffy socks, feeling warm and cozy.

She grabbed her phone from her nightstand and went downstairs to her kitchen. She hadn't eaten since she got home 3 hours ago.

Jieun's been doing nothing but studying. College work has been stressing her out and a lot of her teachers are starting to tell her that she's been falling behind.

She's usually a good student and sometimes top of her class, so she was surprised and disappointed in herself when she's been getting bad reports from her teachers.

"I should just drop out at this point. This is stressing me out way too much." Jieun sighed and opened her refrigerator.

She grabbed the milk cartoon and closed the fridge before grabbing the cereal box that was on her counter.

"I really should go grocery shopping soon." She sighed and started eating her cereal. "This is some good cereal."

Jieun turned on her phone and took it off of do not disturb mode. She was scrolling through all of her notifications without a thought in the world.

But one notification caught her eye.

"no way.."

She brought her phone closer to her face and rubbed her eyes, making sure she wasn't seeing anything.

After confirming with herself, her eyes widened and she threw her phone across the room. Thankfully, it landed on one of her sofa's so it didn't break.

"No. Freaking. Way." Jieun started panicking. "THERE IS NO WAY HE SAW MY MESSAGE."

Jieun started smacking her face, "this is not real! it's a dream!" she pinched herself and yelped at the sudden pain. "not a dream!"

Jieun ran over to her sofa and grabbed her phone and opened instagram, looking at the message he sent her.

JisungI didn't mean to open your message, please don't tell anyone about this

Jisung
I didn't mean to open your message, please don't tell anyone about this. Thank you have a nice day.

Oh my gosh

Oh my gosh...this is embarrassing. HE PROBABLY READ ALL THE MESSAGES I SENT.
She mentally cried in her head.

"Should I reply?? Wait no..I'm sure he doesn't want to deal with a crazy fan in his Dm's." She thought out loud to herself. However, she paused and thought about it again. "Should I though?"

After deciding whether she should send a message or not, in the end she decided not too. Jieun didn't want to come off as an annoying fan and chose to try and act in a 'mature' way.

"You wouldn't want an annoying fan in your Dm's after accidentally making a mistake and opening their message." She tried putting herself in his shoes and tried to think from his perspective as an idol.

"You made the right decision Kang Jieun." She convinced herself with a small nod.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚