Chapter Seven🌻

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, thank you." She states back smiling. It was the best compliment for her it seemed.

When we walk in, Cameron is sitting at the kitchen table with a beer in his hand. His eyes stays locked on me.

I quickly go to the fridge. Calm down, not for food, to fix a drink! Cameron, however, doesn't get the concept.

"I stuck a pizza from the gas station in there for you...in case your hungry." He smiles and I can't tell if he's taunting me or being sweet. Ugh, food. Food is very unappealing to me now days.

I roll my eyes, pull out the alcohol, and slam the fridge door. "Gas station pizza, how thoughtful." I retort back, not making eye contact. He seems shocked by my reaction. I'm glad he is, he deserves that.

"Whatever, let's drink, bitches!" Lena bumps my side and hands me a shot glass. Shot glass, keyword for let's get wasted fast. I smile honestly at her thanking her in my own way. Once again, Lena is there to save the day.

12 am that night

We are all wasted. However, we are happily wasted. Me, Lena, and Cameron are dancing around the living room to the blasting music. I like drinking with just us. I like this side of Cameron. The side that isn't trying to hard to get my attention. The one not being either sweet or perverted, but the one just letting loose and having fun.

The front door busts opens, making the three of us spin around to see who the hell it was...

Taylor...with Blake! Are we really going to have a repeat of the last party? I had been avoiding Blake as well. I hadn't spoke one word since I said I was sorry. I didn't want to see or talk to him.

I glare at them both. What, is she screwing him now? Good if she is, maybe he will leave me alone. He looks at me and smiles. Okay, maybe he won't. Please, just stay over there with Taylor, with minimum eye contact.

"Sorry guys, I just got off work!" Taylor says grabbing a drink, smiling, referring to the sandwich sub place she works at.

"...And Blake?" Lena asked wondering like the rest of us why he's here.

"He works with me now!" She yells happily. My eyes bulges out completely, "You mean, it works?" I blurted out before catching myself. Cameron immediately starts laughing loudly, while Blake looks really hurt. Honestly, I don't even know how or why that came out of my mouth.

"Awkward!" Tay says dancing around. Blake sits in the corner, with no drink, probably wondering why he even came. I know I'm wondering that. He has to feel awkward and out of place, why put yourself in that kind of position. Because he likes me still?

I go over and turn the music up a little bit and Blake grabs my arm, "You look amazing tonight, have you lost weight?" His eyes sparkle. I actually have lost a little, but I wanted Cameron to notice, not Blake. I felt hurt all because Blake has complimented on my weight loss and not Cameron. Cameron was the reason I wanted to loose weight anyway.

"Uh, thanks, I think." I told him, arching my eyebrows, like he was a stranger to me.

"Could we talk sometime tonight, maybe?" Blake asked, almost sounding as if he was begging.

Cameron comes over, before I could even think of a response, "Hey beautiful, come on, I'll get you another drink." He says pulling me into the kitchen.

Thank God for Cameron Michaels. It's weird but, right now, I'd rather be talking to Cameron than Blake.

"What was that about?" He asks me while making my drink.
He jealous. I tried to hide my smile, he's so cute when he gets this way. "Beats the hell out of me." I told him honestly. He pulls me back into the living room where he sits down on the couch. He pulls me into his lap before I even know what was happening.
Now he's trying to make Blake jealous? My brain hurts, these guys are confusing, and their both weird.

"You know I've liked you for awhile now, right?" He asks me, completely throwing me off guard. "Yeah, it used to piss me off." I said back with a small smile because I'm unsure where this is going.

"I would love to be with you. You really are beautiful." Why the hell is he saying this? Why right now? Is this how he actually feels, or is this all because of Blake?

I felt my cheeks heat up, they have to be tomato red right now. "Why are you telling me this?"

He laughs a tiny bit, but its the cutest laugh I think I've ever heard he do. "This is everything I've thought about you for years, you would never give me the time of day though." He looks down at his beer, avoiding my eyes now.

"Will you remember this tomorrow?" I say pretty confused, "because, you are pretty drunk right now."

"I would tell you this if I wasn't drunk. I'll remember everything tomorrow, because I've thought about this moment for so long." He grabs my arms so their around his neck. Hes very straight forward. It blows my mind to try to believe that he's liked me like this, and I wasn't just another piece for him.

I smile back at him, and that was all it took. He leans in slowly, closing his eyes, and his lips touch mine, sofltly. We stay like that for a few seconds before we both actually pull away to stare at each other.

Holy shit on a stick. What just happened? How? Why?

I just kissed Cameron Michaels, and it was amazing! It was probably the best, most sweetest kiss I've ever experienced. My heart is fluttering nonstop and I feel like a little kid who just got asked out by her crush.

I looked quickly around to see if anyone else had noticed our kiss. Everyone else was busy dancing, everyone that is, except for Blake. Blake is sitting in the corner making direct eye contact with me. I've never seen him look so mad or hurt before now.

Shoot. Why did Blake have to be here?

Author's Note:
Ohhhhhh myyyyy! Is Cami going crazy or not?!

I'm super excited about this story!

Team Cameron or Team Blake?!