Chapter: 58

I peek through the glass window and see a blue Mercedes GLC standing there. I was about to have fearful thoughts again, but when I saw the people coming out of the car, my heart felt at ease. I smile and head to open the door.

Jimin hyung comes rushing and captures me in a big soft hug. Soon, Jihoon joins us, hugging our waists.

"How are you, Kook?" Yoongi hyung asks once we break the hug.

I keep smiling. "You know the answer, hyung." My voice is dim

Their smiles fade, and sorrowful expression comes to their face. I tell them to come inside and they follow me. Jimin hyung gives Jihoon his ipad and takes him upstairs.

"Jungkook, I hope you're fine now," says Yoongi hyung, ruffling my hair.

I gaze down, not knowing what to answer, and expecting he can know the answer from my silence.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asks after sighing in disappointment.

"I don't know, hyung. He has gone since the morning," I look at him with sorrow. "He hasn't contacted me yet. I hope he's fine."

"Don't worry. He will be." He gives me a soft smile.

"Hyung, take a seat. I'll get you something," I offer.

He takes my hand and makes me sit instead.

"You need rest, not me." He sits down beside me.

"You guys had a pretty long journey."

"I'm an Alpha, Jungkook. And me and Jimin are used to long journies."

I smile softly.

"Thank you, hyung. But hyung, do you have any idea about this house and the omens I had told you?" I frown.

"Not really. Jimin never really said anything about this place."

"Do you think this house is cursed?" I murmur.

"I—"

"It's possible, Kook," Jimin hyung answers while descending the stairs. He takes a seat on the other side of me.

"What do you know, hyung?" I ask, frightened.

"Don't be too scared, Kook. We're here for you. Like I said before, I'm not really aware of what exactly happened, but Taehyung changed after leaving this house. Jungkook, other than the bad omens, did anything occur?" He asks, and I think a second.

Shit! How can I forget that?

"Yes, yes," looking at him, I abruptly answer when I remember the episode. "On our second day, I was cleaning the small room at the end of the hallway. In that room, I found a bag full of dolls and... bones." I feel disgusted as I recall that smell and the view.

"Tae said that these are animals' bones, but my heart won't accept this answer. There's something more sinister going on here, hyung," I add. They are very heedful of my words.

"Jungkook, where's the room?"

"It's upstairs. Come, I'll show you," I answer Jimin hyung and go upstairs. They follow me quietly, and soon, we stand before the room.

I take huge breath and twist the door knock to open it. The foul odor is not as strong as the first day, but it is still in the air.

"Disgusting!" Yoongi hyung groans. We cover our noses with our hands and get inside.

The first thing there to notice is the huge star design on the floor. But what even shocks me is that now, something is written inside the star. I gasped out of shock. It wasn't here when me and Taehyung I cleaned this room.