TEASER

A baby's cries echo in the living room as an indication that the baby needs to be fed. A brunette Omega, who was feeding another kid in the kitchen, stands up from his chair, tells the kid to wait, and goes to grab the baby from the crib.

"No, no, don't cry, my love," the brunette says in a baby voice, trying to calm the baby. The baby's cries drop a little, feeling the brunette's warmth but still has a cute little pout.

"Jihoon, can you finish on your own, baby? I need to feed, Taewon," asks the Omega from the living room.

"Okay, uncle Kookie," the five years old replies joyfully.

The Omega, Jeon Jungkook, sits on the couch, unbuttons his shirt, and starts to feed the one month old baby, Kim Taewon.

Jungkook caresses gently, her feather like cheeks as she looks at him while drinking milk. She brings her hand up as if wanting to touch Jungkook face. The Omega smiles at her attempt and gives her his long finger.

"Aren't you the cutest, love?" He asks in a baby voice, scrunching his nose.

His daughter has his husband's eyes; one eye has monolid while the other one has a double lid, and there's also a cute mole under her eye.

His happy smile turns into a sad one: how can he be lucky and unlucky at the same time?

He caresses the back of his hand with his thumb, "You know, your father would have been very happy if he had witnessed your birth. Remember that he loves you so much even if he is not here."

The baby smiles subconsciously.

Jungkook remembers how difficult it was to bring this baby in the world; almost, Taewon would have lost his life if there hadn't been Yoongi and Jimin - Jihoon's parents.

Throughout his life, he had so many people around him for love and joy, but now, nothing surrounds him but the walls of this small house in a secluded area.

He still remembers the time he met Taewon's father, though it wasn't anything special in the meeting, but there was a sudden feeling which was unknown to him then.

He still remembers the time he met Yoongi and Jimin and how they helped him in every troublesome situation selflessly.

He still remembers his first best friends and how they have always made him smile with their sassy attitude.

But now, he's all empty. He has no one but these two children, and he doesn't even know what to do. Everything that has happened one month ago - that has been happening since he was pregnant - has shaken the Omega so much that he doesn't know who to trust.

A sudden doorbell wakes him up from his train of thinking. He flinches as this is so unnatural for someone to come, not only his house but this area in general. His heart fills up with dysphoria. He knows something bad is about to happen. His Omega side is terrified about the future, but he remembers that he has told himself that he won't live with fear anymore. He has to be very careful and act smart and smoothly in case of danger.

He makes the baby let go of his nipple, buttons up the shirt, and gets up from the couch. He tip toes to Jihoon, who is also nervous because of the doorbell.

"Jihoonie," Jungkook calls him slowly, and Jihoon looks at him, scared as to why Jungkook called him so slowly. The young boy gets off the chair, and Jungkook gives him Taewon, who's sleeping peacefully.

He crouches down to the little Alpha's label. "Stay in front of the back door as Uncle goes to open the main door, okay?"

Jihoon nods, listening to the instructions attentively.

"Don't utter any word; just stay silent. Let me go and see who has come, hmm?"

"Okay, uncle."

Jungkook slowly approaches the door once Jihoon takes the little Taewon in front of the back door. Gulping, the Omega peeks into the peephole. His heart feels like bursting as his eyes have just witnessed two figures; two figures that are here to take his baby away, just like his husband, and make his miserable life worse than hell.

"Open the door!" A rough voice of a man commands, voice full of hatred.

His whole body trembles, drops of sweat slowly roll down from his forehead as he understands that if the men get inside, what they are capable of doing.

He needs to be strong and think sharply and quickly; he does not have much time in his hands. He goes to Jihoon and goes outside by the back door. There is an old Volkswagen in the backyard, and Jungkook lets Jihoon get in, and then he gives the baby to Jihoon. Next, he closes the door and gets a big bottle of gasoline. Picking them, Jungkook returns in front of the back door and hears what has been happening.

He hears the main door breaking, the men have entered the house, now destroying everything around them and shouting Jungkook's name. The little Omega takes advantage of this time and splashes the gasoline around the house as fast as possible, but being careful that they won't notice him.

As they ravish the entire house in search of Jungkook and the kids, they slowly notice the smell of gasoline, but they're unable to find the source. It is until one of them look outside from the window. There he is, Kim Jungkook: a person that has become their biggest enemy, an Omega who has become their biggest obstacles to reach their success, a mate who has sworn to save his mate from every situation.

He stands, looking at them, completely fearless. The men's eyes change from anger to shock as Jungkook rises the lighter, and the men understand everything.

In a splash, the house has started to burn. Inside, the sound of screaming echoes through the walls. It makes Jungkook happy. But what will satisfy Jungkook even more is the death of everyone who has caused this situation for him.

He is determined to kill everyone and save his family.