Chapter: 33

I was right; it is Mr. Kim Taehyung. I remain frozen in my spot until I feel Jimin hyung's hand on my shoulder, and I'm quick to bury my face in his chest and wrap my arms around his torso.

I can't see them, but I hear them arguing, and I know that Mr. Kim is heavily drunk.

"Jungkook i-is here," comes from drunk Mr. Kim.

"Tae, slow down your voice. My son is sleeping," Mr. Min says sternly.

"J-just give me my... my Kookie, and I'll go away," his grumbles. His voice sends a chill down my spine.

"Your Kookie is not here."

"He is!" Mr. Kim bellows. "My Omega is here. I c-can smell his s-scent."

"Tae, you're drunk, that's why you're imagining things. Why would Jungkook come here?"

There's a moment of silence.

"Because he wants to escape from me," his voice seems kind of sad. I wish I could see his face. "But I can't let that happen, hyung. You don't know, but Jungkook is mine."

No, I'm fucking not.

"Jungkook is not yours—"

"He is mine!" Mr. Kim shouts. "He's mine. And he will forever be mine. I'll destroy anything and anyone that comes between us." I can feel the fury as well as the determination in his voice.

"Stop it, Tae. You need to leave."

"I'm not leaving without Jungkook."

"And I told you that he's not here."

Me and Jimin flinch when we hear Mr. Min's goran in pain. Mr. Kim has attacked Mr. Min.

"Tell me where the fuck is he?"

Then we hear someone falling on the ground and by the groaning sound, I can tell that it's Mr. Kim.

"How dare you punch me in my house? Get the fuck out now."

We hear them struggling, and a couple of minutes later, we hear the main door is being closed. Jimin leaves me to go the window to see what's happening outside.

"W-what's happening, hyung?" I ask in my feeble tone

"I think Tae is passed out and Yoongi is taking him home."

Jimin hyung looks at me with a sad face.

"I know it's traumatizing for you but be strong, Jungkook. And don't worry, me and Yoongi won't let anything do to you."

"I know, hyung. Thank—"

"Mamma, dove sei?" A young boy's voice comes from outside. (Where are you?)

"Jihoon must've woken up. Jungkook, stay here. I'll go see him."

"Okay."

Jimin hyung goes outside, closing the door behind him. Maybe all those chaotic sounds woke Jihoon up. I let out a huge breath and lie down, staring at the wall deeply.

What am I going to do next? I can't work in the company anymore. I can't work with that monster. But I can't resign quickly because, according to the contract, I need to inform the CEO 2 to 3 weeks earlier in order for him to search for a new one. I'm stuck.

I decided to calm myself. Dwelling in the thoughts right now won't give me any solution. Instead, it will only increase my headache that I've been having since the time I've woken up.

I find myself in a dark place. It looks like a big mansion. The eerie sound echoes through the walls, and I wonder how I ended up here. My whole body is trembling due to the fear, but nevertheless, I decide to explore the place in order to find an exit. My shaky legs move straight when I hear a chuckling sound coming from behind me. The hair in my nape rises up, and I slowly turn around.

I see a figure in front of me, but there's too much darkness, so I can't see his face. I gulp, I'm terrified of what that person has in his mind. He takes a step forward while I take a step backward, and we go on like this until my a wall stops me, but still, I can't see his face.

"Who are you?" My voice is low and full of fear.

"You're Master."

I abruptly get up, gasping like I was about to drown in the ocean. I immediately regret my action when a sharp pain runs through my back as if someone has just hit me with a burning metal stick. I groan a little loud.

"Jungkook," Mr. Min enters my room, followed by Jimin hyung. Both are looking worried. They come and sit on the edge of bed.

"Are you okay, Kook?" Jimin hyung asks, stroking my knee.

"Y-yes, I just had a bad dream." I shake my head. Mr. Kim is haunting my dreams again.

"Oh, are you feeling any better?" Mr. Min asks.

"Honestly, I don't know. I don't know what to feel right now. I'm stuck," I answer, exasperated.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean, Mr. Min is I can't work with Mr. Kim anymore. I can't see his face again, but I can't resign just like that. I must inform them before 2 to 3 weeks. And most importantly, how am I going to explain everything to my parents? They'll never forgive themselves for not being able to protect — for something they haven't done." I break down again, and Jimin hyung hugs me comfortingly.

"I know that it isn't easy for you, and you know that we'll be leaving in 10 days."

I break the hug and look at Mr. Min. He's right; they'll be leaving, and then, no one will be there to save me. It terrifies to even think about facing him alone. He's so powerful that he can do anything to have what he wants.

"Jungkook, calm down." Jimin hyung brings me back to the present. "You'll be fine. Nothing is gonna happen."

"How can you say that? You know that he—"

"He won't do anything." I look at Mr. Min.

"But Mr. Min—"

"Jungkook, listen to me carefully. Do you have a passport?"

His question confuses me.

"Yes, why?"

"Jungkook, the best solution is that you should come with us."

——

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 😘

⚫️Do you think Yoongi's solution is good?

Do share your thoughts on this chapter 💖💕