Chapter: 42

Mr. Kim was really happy about my decision, which I wasn't expecting. The way he had talked before made me think that he would want nothing to do with the child, but now, he's saying that he is going to be the best father in the world, and that other will start to feel jealous of him. I can't explain my level of joy at that time. It felt like I was lost in a very deep and scary ocean, and finally, I found the shore that had a bright light.

Me and Mr. Kim returned to South Korea last night. I was crying because I've bonded really well with the Mins. Jimin hyung said that their house door is always open for me — even though they live in Italy. Yoongi hyung said that if I ever need them, then I shouldn't hesitate once to call him. My most tearful goodbye was with Jihoon. I really love that young boy.

It's morning now, and Mr. Kim is still sleeping. It's rare sight to be honest. I observe his feature closely. From his pouty lips to his sharp jawline and his smooth skin. He is a work of art. I could watch him all day and all night.

I touch his shiny black locks that are very soft. Then my index finger traces from his forehead to his lips, and I can't control my desire anymore. His lips are very tempting. I approached his lips slowly, but before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I broaden my eyes.

Was he awake all this time?

I melt like ice cream and tilt my head to a side so the kiss can go deep. Soon, he hovers over me, and I snake my arms around his neck. His forearms are on each side of my head, so he doesn't give me his weight.

After about five minutes more of making out, we pull apart, which I'm very thankful about because I could hardly breathe. I pant looking at him while he gives me his legendary smirk.

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Jeon." His voice is already deep, plus his morning voice is something to die for.

A blush creeps on my cheeks, and I shy away. He takes the opportunity to kiss my neck and leave love bites. I moan. It's been a while since I felt this aroused.

I push Mr. Kim away ruthlessly when I heard a knock on the door. Mr. Kim falls down harshly and growls, touching his sore back.

"Who's there?" He asks harshly.

"It's me, Seohee. S-sir, the breakfast is ready." I recognize her. She is the maid.

"Fine, you all can leave for today," he orders.

"Okay, sir."

He then turns towards me and gets up, sighing.

"Sorry, Mr. Kim. I was startled." I blush profusely.

He bends down and gives me a quick peck on my lips.

"Aren't you the cutest bunny alive?" He gives me another peck before going to the bathroom.

I bury my face in the pillow in embarrassment. It feels like a dream come true. He's so loving.

Several minutes later, we both sit on the dining table, having breakfast.

"Jungkook," Mr. Kim calls me while the maid serves me tea.

"Yes, Mr. Kim?" I look at him.

He rolls his eyes. "Are you going to continue call me Mr. Kim?"

I give a small, sweet smile and look down.

"Sorry, it's just I've always called you Mr. Kim," I answer.

"Because I was your boss, that's why. Now you know that I'm your mate, you can call me by my name or by a nickname." He winks.

By now, we are alone together in his mansion.