Chapter: 25

I'm waiting behind Mr. Kim outside the airport. Actually, both of us are waiting for his cousin Jimin, his husband Yoongi, and their child Jihoon.

Mr. Kim has been looking very excited since this morning. If I'm being sincere, he looks so dashing with that smile. I think it's the first time I've seen his genuine smile, and I'm really happy to see it. Undoubtedly, deep down, a part of me would like to be the reason behind his smile, but I know it's not possible.

Mr. Kim checks his watch again, I can see that he truly loves his cousin. He's really impatient.

"Mr. Kim, the time won't fly just by looking at the watch again and again," I say without thinking and quickly shut my mouth.

What the hell were you thinking, Jungkook?

He looks behind with a calm face. I look down apologetically.

"I'm s-sorry, sir. I meant—"

"You're right; time won't fly just by looking at the watch continuously."

I look up at him, and my heart skips a beat. His black shiny hair dances with the wind, his eyes hold an unexplained emotion, and his lips look so kissable right now that I can't control this feeling of wanting him.

I don't want to control this feeling.

"TAE TAE!" We both turn our attention to source of the sound. Even though I have Mr. Kim's back, I can sense that he is smiling big right now. I wish to see his smile.

Mr. Kim gets on his knees and spreads his arms so that he can take the little boy in his arms. He gets up, holding the boy in his arms, I believe he is Jihoon.

"How are you, my boy?" Mr. Kims asks, his voice shows enthusiasm, which surprises me.

"I'm fine, Tae tae. Mi sei mancato molto," the boy replies and kisses Taehyung's cheek. His italian sounds very sweet but unfortunately, I can't understand it. (I missed you a lot)

"Uff... Jihoon, how many times do I need to say that don't let go of my hands in public places," An Omega, I'm assuming it's Jimin, approaches us while scolding. I get mesmerized by his beauty. I've seen his pictures on the internet, but he's even more beautiful in real life.

Behind him, there's an Alpha walking straight with his board shoulder opened, chest high, showing off his dominance. He has a straight facial expression, black sunglasses that match his all black outfit. I must admit, he's handsome.

He takes off his his glasses and gives them to the bodyguard next to him that I didn't even notice until now. Actually, there are four bodyguards.

His expression changes to a soft one once he stands next to his Omega. He must be in love very much.

"Mi scuso, Mamma, but I missed Tae tae so much." (I'm sorry)

"It's okay, baby. And you know that Tae tae missed you also," Taehyung says in a high-pitched voice. I guess he likes kids.

"How are you, Taehyung?" The Alpha, Mr. Yoongi asks. He also has a deep voice, not as deep as Mr. Kim, but still his voice makes a chill run down my spine.

"I'm good, Yoongi hyung. I'm happy to see you all."

"Me too, Tae. It's been so long since I've been here in South Korea." Mr. Jimin smiles, I watch him as his eyes disappear and wonder if he can see while smiling.

"Hmm." Mr. Kim leans in to plant a kiss on Jimin cheek and then embrace him with one hand.

"And who's he?" Mr. Min asks, and all of the heads turn toward me. I feel so small under their gaze. My sweat starts to form on my forehead, and I look at Mr. Kim, imploring him to do something.

"He's my secretary, Jeon Jungkook."

"Good morning to everyone. I wholeheartedly welcome you." I bow respectfully.

"Hello, Jungkook," Mr. Jimin greets back before looking at Mr. Kim. "Since when did you have him? I don't remember you mentioning him to me."

"It's been almost eight months now."

"Eight months!" Mr. Min exclaims, shocked. "If I'm not wrong, none of your secretaries stayed more than 4 to 5 months. Some even left after two months. What did you do to keep him, huh?" He eyebrows, Mr. Kim playfully. I still can't see his face, but seeing Mr. Jimin rolling his eyes and Mr. Min snickering, I think Mr. Kim gave him the expression he needed.

"Enough, let's go. I can't stand the sunlight anymore," Mr. Jimin states.

"But my beloved, the redness looks so appealing on your face." Mr. Min winks, flirting shamelessly.

"Are you done?" Mr. Jimin gives him a done face.

"I haven't started anything yet. Maybe... tonight —" Mr. Min gets cut off by a slap on his chest.

"Shameless cat. Don't you see that Jihoon is here," Mr. Jimin whisper-yells.

"I apologize, mio amore." (My love)

"Anyway, let's get going. I have lots of toys ready for my baby." Mr. Kim pecks the baby's cheek.

It's so cute.

We all get in Mr. Kim's car. Mr. Kim sits on the driver's seat. I sit on the passenger seat, and the little family sits behind. The bodyguards are coming in another car.

I'm smile, watching Mr. Kim's sweet behavior with the kid. I might be wrong, but seeing this, I can tell that Mr. Kim will be a great father if he ever wants to be.

——

Finally, YoonMin is here!!

Do let me know about your thoughts on this chapter.

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter 💕