Chapter: 15

I get in the car after putting my bag in the car's back. Next to me sit Mr. Kim with legs spread a little and back resting behind like the Alpha he really is while I sit with my legs joined with each other tightly, not wanting to be touched by this devil. The nightmare I had last night was enough to make me hate myself today, I don't want any of his touches.

The driver drives the SUV in silence like a professional, and I watch the outside, completely enjoying the view. The cars, houses, buildings, trees, everything looks so beautiful. I'm 19, and I still have a child inside me who wants to enjoy life in every free moment.

I lean back, closing my eyes, letting the gentle breeze touch my face so that I can forget about the world for a moment. I found myself in a place that I've never thought I would be; I'm surrounded by trees which are huge that I've never seen in my life, the sky doesn't have the usual color but instead, it is colored with pastel pink, green, orange.

I slowly walk in the grass, admiring the place, I see lots of types of glower that are giants and smell amazing. A wide grin takes place on my face when I see a blue colored butterfly pass by me. I follow it, wanting to capture it, but suddenly it disappears. I look around, searching for it, when I hear someone's voice. I again look around searching for the voice's source, I can't hear what it clearly says, so without any thinking, I decide to walk around.

The voice is getting loud and loud, and I can hear it a little clear. The one the voice belongs to must be someone very muscular and in his late 20s because he definitely has a deep voice. After a little, I can hear a lot clearly, and if I'm not mistaken, he's taking my name.

"Jungkook." How the hell does he know me?

"Jungkook." It is clearer than the previous one.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I snapped out from the beautiful place I was in and looked around, categorically confused.

"Wha... what happened? Where am I? What is this place?" I still have trouble adjusting my vision, so I can't see anything clearly yet.

"You're in the car." I stop hyperventilating as I hear his voice. I slowly turn to my right side and see him watching me with an expressionless face.

My face heats up from the embarrassment as I recall everything and why am I in his car. Now, I wish the earth opens a hole so I can bury myself in it.

"Stop thinking, and let's get out. Our flight is waiting for us." He exists, and I follow him behind. I keep thinking if I said something while I was asleep — I really hope I didn't.

New York. I've only seen it on TV, a city that never sleeps, a global cultural, entertainment and media center. I've never thought I'd be visiting this place, ever in my life. The 14 hours of flight almost made me rethink about every choice I have ever made in my life because at a certain point, I thought I was going to die: I've never traveled in a plane, which means that this is my very first time plus 14 hrs, so my bitch of anxiety kept whispering im my years all the possible way I could die.

The food that they served me was so disgusting that I felt like throwing up, but Mr. Kim ate them so delightfully. The food really was tasteless, just like his soul is colorless. Maybe this could be the reason.

I watch with a grimace as Mr. Kim walks before me, and there are lots of bodyguards that surround us to make sure we are protected. He's walking like a boss — he is my boss — while I'm here walking with wobbly legs that can give up anytime. I just want a bed right now.

We walk out of the airport, there is a big Range Rover waiting. We get inside it, and the driver drives off. The whole drive was silent up until we arrived at our hotel. It is a seven star hotel, and very expensive. I thought we were going to live in his mansion, but I don't say anything. It is safer here than in his mansion.

I walk looking around like a kid with doe eyes, the people around us look so wealthy — I mean of course they must be wealthy. I get lost in looking around that I don't acknowledge when Mr. Kim stopped as I bumb into his back.

Bitch has very well built body.

"I'm- I'm sorry, sir," I mumble an apology while rubbing my head.

When didn't say anything back, I look up. There I see his fierce gaze and I visible gulp. He smirks.

"Here," he gives me a white card. "This is the key to your room, and your room number is 203 which is on the third floor. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good boy. My room will be opposite yours and," he leans down, not wanting anyone else to hear as he whispers in my ears. "There are still some cleanings to be done in my mension, and after that, we're gonna move there."

——

Jungkook face after 14 hours of flight

Jungkook face after 14 hours of flight. Lol

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 💕

⚫️Have you ever traveled for too long?