Chapter: 47

I'm ready for the party. I dress up way earlier so I can get to spend more time with Mr. Kim before people come. I smile when I hear a knock, I know it's him. I open the door, and here is Mr. Kim is looking unbelievably sexy. How can people not talk about his hotness? It's no wonder his fashion is always talk of the town.

"Hello, beautiful."

I move aside, and he enters.

"Is everything's going well down?" I ask, closing the door behind.

"Yes, and people will start to come in half an hour," he answers me, putting his hands around my waist.

Butterflies dance in my stomach, and I snake my arms around his neck.

"You're planning to kill me alive, Mr. Jeon Jungkook?"

"What should I do," I answer sassily. "I was made with so much care, you know."

"Can't argue about that."

We tangle ourselves in a sweet kiss. I really love how much affectionate he is towards me despite his cold demeanor that the world sees. I guess I hit the jackpot.

"I love you," he says, breaking the kiss.

I love you too, Mr. Kim."

"I still can't believe that I'm going to be daddy soon. It feels like I'm in a dream. I can't wait to see seven of us together." He gives me an eskimo kiss, but I look at him, bewildered.

"Seven?"

"Yeah," he says as a matter of fact. "And I hope we get twins so you won't have to suffer much."

"What the hell are you saying?"

"After this baby, we're gonna have another four—"

"What the fuck! No!" Scowling at him, I shout. "Do you know how hard it will be to be in labor 5 times, you idiot?"

"I know, that's why I wished to have twins."

"And what if we don't have twins?"

"Don't worry, let's think positively. You, me, and our pups."

I like the idea of us being parents and travelling with our kids, but for me two children is enough. He was the one who said that he would never have children, and now he's saying that we should have five. Bloody hell! No!

"But five children—"

"Okay, okay, now we should get down," he says.

"Yes, let's go." I don't want to argue about having children now.

I hold his hand as we walk downstairs. Here, someone's already come. I feel very nervous to meet him, and I hope my anxiety doesn't bother me much.

"Shit!" Mr. Kim curses under his breath and I look at his side profile, confused.

"What happened?" I whisper.

He snorts and holds me by my waist as we go to our guest who has his back before us.

"You're here," Mr. Kim says with fake enthusiasm and smile. It's funny.

I gasp a little when the man turns around. It's Choi San, another cousin of Mr. Kim. He smiles, showing his deep dimple.

"Good evening, hyung and Jungkook," he greets us warmly. "How have you two been?"

"Hey, San. We're good, how about you?" Mr. Kim asks.

"Like always, I'm just a little bored, but I'm here to have some fun tonight." He winks. I got to admit to myself again that his feline like eyes are fucking astounding.