"Go on Draco!" Bellatrix begged. "Now!"

"No." My father spoke as he made his way up the stairs.

I stood there just as confused as Harry. I wasn't sure what my father was doing, I knew there was no way he could be protecting Dumbledore because that would get him and me killed.

Everyone fell silent, you could hear a pin drop. I held my breath as I grabbed Harry's arm in comfort, hoping they don't catch us down here.

"Severus, please." Dumbledore spoke, breaking the silence.

"Avada kedavra." My father spoke so quickly as he aimed his wand towards Dumbledore.

My breathing had stopped, I stumbled back in surprise as I tried to keep my tears of shock at bay. That wasn't the plan, he wasn't supposed to kill him. That was Draco's job, not his. Harry's head snapped to mine, almost like he was ready to give me a piece of his mind until he saw my shock, his face softening at the fact that I was just as surprised as him.

"We need to go." Harry said to me.

I shook my head, swallowing a lump in my throat. "My father killed him." I said in a total state of shock my eyes still stuck on the spot my father was standing in before he grabbed Draco and ran down the stairs.

"Gemini!" Harry said loudly as he grabbed both of my shoulders causing me snap my eyes to him. "Now."

I nodded my head in agreement, Harry grabbed my arm pulling me towards the exit of the tower. "I know you want to stay here, but you need to go with them." Harry lectured as we ran out.

"My father is running off without me, obviously they don't need me." I pointed out.

We ran out to the field, the death eaters running towards hagrids hut, and I could hear Bellatrix humming happily before lighting the hut on fire.

"Snape!" Harry yelled.

My eyes went wide and I was about to pull Harry back, hoping no one would've heard him but the death eaters all quickly swiveled their heads. Each one of them staring at us including my father and Draco.

"He trusted you!" Harry yelled.

"Harry don't." I begged as we kept running.

Harry ignored me as he shot a spell towards my father, my father quickly blocked it.

"Go on." My father yelled to Draco who stood behind him in fear.

Harry shot another spell at my father, who blocked it again with ease. My tears were starting to fall as I watched my father and as I watched Draco leave.

"Fight back! You coward, fight back!" Harry breathed out in anger.

A spell was shot, landing directly in Harry's chest causing him to fall to the ground in pain. I quickly bent down to check on Harry, as I watched my father walk away from the both of us. My tears flooding my cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly through sobs.

Harry just looked at me before standing up, and pointing his wand yet again at my father.

"Sectumspra!" Harry yelled, my father quickly blocking it again.

"Expelliarmus." I spoke as I pointed my wand towards Harry, his wand falling out of his hand.

Harry's head snapped to mine, and I quickly mouthed sorry. I may be mad at my father right now and completely heartbroken but I couldn't stand to see Harry try and hurt him.

"You dare use my own spells against me potter?" My father lectured as he walked towards us. "Yes I am the half blood prince."

"Gemini, now." My father ordered, telling me to follow him.