𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

✦ 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐀 ✦

PERCY AND AURORA WERE STARING AT THE WAVES WHEN ANNABETH AND TYSON FOUND THEM

PERCY AND AURORA WERE STARING AT THE WAVES WHEN ANNABETH AND TYSON FOUND THEM. Aurora has already made up her mind. She wanted to go and save Grover and the Camp, however, Percy was still thinking it over, and Aurora decided to let Percy think their plan through before Annabeth and Tyson arrived.

"What's going on?" Annabeth asked. "I heard you two calling for help!"

"Me, too!" Tyson said. "Heard you and pretty girl yell, 'Bad things are attacking!'"

"I didn't call you guys," Percy said.

"Neither did I. We're fine." Aurora shook her head.

"But then who..." Annabeth noticed the four yellow duffel bags, then the Flask and the bottle of vitamins Percy was holding. "What–"

"Just listen," Aurora said, cutting her off.

"We don't have much time," Percy told them about their conversation with Hermes. By the time he was finished, they could hear screeching in the distance – patrol harpies picking up their scent.

"Percy," Annabeth said, "we have to do the quest."

"We'll get expelled, you know. Trust me, I'm an expert at getting expelled." Percy said.

"So? We can't leave Grover alone either, it's only a matter of time before Polyphemus finds out he's a satyr." Aurora said.

"If we fail, there won't be any Camp to come back to anyway,"Annabeth added.

"Yeah, but you two promised Chiron–"

Aurora shook her head at Percy's stubbornness. "We promised we'd keep you away from danger. Annabeth and I can only do that by coming with you!"

"Tyson can stay behind and tell them–" Annabeth got cut off by the cyclops.

"I want to go," Tyson said.

"No!" Annabeth's voice sounded close to panic. "I mean... Percy, come on. Rory, you know that's impossible."

Percy wondered again why Annabeth had such a grudge against cyclopes and what Aurora had to do with any of it.

There was something they weren't telling him.

The two girls and Tyson turned and looked at Percy, waiting for an answer. Meanwhile, the cruise ship was getting further and further away.

"We can't leave him," Percy decided. "Tantalus will punish him for us being gone."

"Percy," Annabeth said, trying to keep her cool, "we're going to Polyphemus' island! Polyphemus is an S-i-k... a C-y-k..." She stamped her foot in frustration.

As smart as she was, Annabeth was dyslexic, too. They could've been there all night while she tried to spell cyclops.

"You know what I mean! Aurora, do something!" Annabeth turned to the silver-haired girl who didn't want to get involved in one of their spats once more.