𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

✦ 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ✦

THE MORNING AT CAMP HALF-BLOOD DAWNED WITH A SENSE OF RENEWED HOPE AS THE SUN FINALLY ROSE IN THE SKY, casting its warm rays over the campgrounds

THE MORNING AT CAMP HALF-BLOOD DAWNED WITH A SENSE OF RENEWED HOPE AS THE SUN FINALLY ROSE IN THE SKY, casting its warm rays over the campgrounds. It was a sight that had been sorely missed, the absence of the sun for the past week casting a shadow over the hearts of the campers.

As the golden light bathed the Camp, a collective sigh of relief swept through the air, for they knew that Aurora had finally awoken from her deep slumber. Her return to consciousness was like a beacon of hope amidst the uncertainty that had shrouded the Camp in darkness.

Yet, despite the joyous occasion, there was a somber undercurrent lingering in the air, a silent acknowledgment of the absence of one particular demigod. Percy Jackson, the hero who had braved countless challenges and emerged victorious time and time again, was still nowhere to be found.

Aurora's heart weighed heavy with worry and uncertainty as she watched the sunrise, her thoughts consumed by the absence of her soulmate.

Percy had promised to come back for her, yet days had turned into weeks, and still, there was no sign of him.

Two weeks had passed since Percy's disappearance, another week since Aurora had awoken from her slumber, and the Camp was beginning to fear the worst. Whispers of his demise circulated among the campers, but Aurora refused to entertain such thoughts.

Her mind was a whirlwind of emotions, her insecurities fueling a raging storm of anger and frustration. How could Percy have not returned yet? How long does it take to make a decision? Was he considering staying? No, he promised.

The atmosphere in the Big House crackled with tension as Chiron, the venerable centaur, addressed the assembled council. The weight of Percy Jackson's disappearance hung heavy in the air, casting a shadow over their usual sense of camaraderie.

Chiron's voice, usually steady and calm, now carried a note of somber concern.

"I fear we can no longer turn a blind eye to the truth of Percy's absence," Chiron began, his words echoing off the walls of the room. "It has been two weeks, and still, there is no sign of him. We must confront the possibility that he may not return to us."

Aurora's frustration surged within her like a tempest, her fists clenching at her sides in defiance. "No! You can't just declare him dead!" she protested, her voice laced with desperation. "Percy is— he's not dead."

Aurora didn't want to say that she knew Percy was in Ogygia with a pretty immortal girl having the time of their lives... even thinking about it sounds ridiculous.