𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

✦ 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ✦

WAKE UP! AURORA'S EYES SNAPPED OPEN IN RESPONSE TO THE URGENT COMMAND ECHOING IN HER MIND, she felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins

WAKE UP! AURORA'S EYES SNAPPED OPEN IN RESPONSE TO THE URGENT COMMAND ECHOING IN HER MIND, she felt a surge of adrenaline coursing through her veins. Her heart pounded against her chest as she quickly registered the words 'Wake up!' reverberating repeatedly in her head.

Without hesitation, she jolted upright in her bed, her senses immediately alert.

As she scanned her surroundings, she could hear the distant sounds of roaring, faint but unmistakably ominous. Dread coiled in the pit of her stomach as she realized the source of the disturbance.

Aethiopian drakon.

The words echoed in her mind, sending shivers down her spine.

Rising swiftly from her bed, Aurora hurried to the nearest window of the Apollo Cabin. Pushing aside the curtains, her breath caught in her throat at the sight that met her eyes.

There, at the borders of Camp, stood the monstrous drakon, its massive form illuminated by the faint light. Its scales glinted with an eerie green hue, and its eyes burned with a terrifying yellow intensity.

Aurora's mind raced as she assessed the situation. The magical boundaries of Camp had thus far kept the creature at bay, but its presence posed a grave threat.

She could sense the unease rippling through the Camp, the tension thick in the air despite everyone still sleeping, it was as if the Camp itself tensed up at the presence of the creature.

With a determined set to her jaw, Aurora knew that action was needed. They couldn't afford to underestimate the drakon's strength or relentlessness.

"Lee, wake up," Aurora urged, shaking her older brother gently but firmly. "We have a situation. There is an Aethiopian drakon at the Camp borders. We need to move quickly."

Lee rubbed his eyes, his expression quickly sharpening with alertness as he took in Aurora's words.

"A drakon?"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. It just had to show up at three in the morning," Aden threw his hands up as he begrudgingly got ready.

A few of Aurora's siblings stirred from their slumber as they heard the urgency in her voice, she wasted no time in rousing them with urgent whispers, her voice tinged with urgency.

"Come on! I think it's looking for weak spots in the border," Aurora says as she wastes no time placing her armor around her.

Michael nodded grimly, already reaching for his armor. "We can't afford to waste any time. Let's go."