𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

✦ 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁!

THE END OF THE WORLD STARTED WHEN A PEGASUS LANDED ON THE HOOD OF PERCY'S CAR

THE END OF THE WORLD STARTED WHEN A PEGASUS LANDED ON THE HOOD OF PERCY'S CAR. Up until then, he was having a great afternoon. Technically he wasn't supposed to be driving because he wouldn't turn sixteen for another week, but his mom and his stepdad, Paul, took him and his girlfriend, Aurora to this private stretch of beach on the South Shore and Paul let them borrow his Prius for a short spin.

Which might sound irresponsible but Paul knows Percy pretty well. He'd seen Percy slice up demons and leap out of exploding school buildings, so he probably figured taking a car a few hundred meters wasn't exactly the most dangerous thing he'd ever done.

Anyway, Percy and Aurora were driving along. It was a hot August day. The sun streamed through the car windows, casting a warm glow over them as they drove along. Aurora's silvery-white hair was neatly pulled back into a ponytail, the strands gleaming like strands of moonlight against the summer sun. She wore a loose pink top over her swimsuit, the fabric flowing gently in the breeze from the open windows.

Percy glanced over at her, a soft smile forming on his lips (Irresponsible. He knows). He had seen Aurora dressed up on numerous occasions, each time struck by her beauty, but there was something about her relaxed, natural look that took his breath away. She looked effortlessly radiant, and to Percy, she was worth more than any treasure in the world.

She looked like a billion golden drachmas, and he felt incredibly lucky to officially call her his girlfriend.

"Oh, Perce, pull up right there, please!" Aurora told Percy.

They parked on a ridge overlooking the Atlantic.

The sea is always one of Percy's favorite places while Aurora loved watching the sun rise and set. The sea was stretched out before them, its surface shimmering with a glittery green hue, as smooth and pristine as glass. The sun was in the midst of its descent, casting its golden rays across the water, painting the horizon with a breathtaking palette of colors.

The way the sun kissed the ocean's surface seemed almost intentional as if Percy's dad was ensuring the sea remained calm and welcoming just for them. At the same time, the sun's brilliance, shining brightly yet not harshly, felt like a tender gesture from Aurora's father, ensuring the perfect lighting for their moment together.

It was a harmonious blend of both their worlds, a perfect intersection of sea and sun, and Percy and Aurora couldn't help but feel that nature itself was celebrating them.

Percy's dad, by the way, is Poseidon. Aurora's dad is Apollo. They can do stuff like that.

Aurora leaned against the outside of the car, the soft rays of the setting sun casting a gentle glow on her face. Percy stood in front of her, his hand placed next to her head, creating an intimate space between them.