CHAPTER 47

'YOUR FAVOURITE GIRL'S BACK!'
tw: slight homophobia

'YOUR FAVOURITE GIRL'S BACK!'tw: slight homophobia

introducing eva green as...WALBURGA BLACK!

"Oh bloody hell stop whining, your favourite girl's back." Jasmine winked at her boys, grin widening as she saw them all brighten at her return.

After 'discretely' sneaking out of the compartment, Jasmine spent the remainder of her journey with the girls much to the marauders contempt.

"Didn't even notice you'd gone." James rolled his eyes, sticking his nose up in the air childishly.

"Yeah right Jamie, Merlin feels like months since I've seen you." Jasmine chuckled, making fun of his overdramatic reaction.

"Are you coming in or not?" Remus raised a brow, watching her egotistical figure remain at the door.

"Give me chance," She held her hands up in defence, sliding next to a slightly subdued Sirius, "What have I missed then?"

"James pissing everyone off with his constant optimism as per usual." Sirius commented, in a half joking manner, seeming slightly comforted at his friend's annoyed reaction.

"Well I never!" James huffed, "You try and get others in the Christmas spirit..."

"I'm excited for Christmas." Peter shrugged, making Jasmine smile lightly.

Sirius looked up at the boy with a grimace, "Well that's just wonderful isn't it, Wormy?"

Jasmine frowned, "Oi, don't be an arsehole."

She knew exactly why he was in a bad mood, it happened every year. Every holiday. Nobody blamed him or took anything he said to heart. It was impossible to be upset at the boy as his snarky attitude arose from the fear he felt about going home. It only made Jasmine feel worse for having to keep the news of her uncle a secret.

He sighed and began to mumble to himself, glaring out of the window, "M'sorry Pete."

"It's alright mate." Peter responded sadly, initiating the immediate group response of eyeing each other with concern.

"You know Siri," Jasmine cleared her throat absentmindedly, looking down at her nails as if to seem casual, "You could always stay at mine and James' house..."

"That'd be sick," James grinned nodding along, "You know mum loves you."

"And I adore Effie," Sirius smiled appreciatively, "But you know I can't."

"Why not?" Remus spoke up, quietly, voice slightly breaking from his attempt to hide the strong emotion he was feeling, "You've stayed with the Potter's before..."