CHAPTER 28

'A SENSE OF EXPECTATION HANGING IN THE AIR'

introducing hugh laughton-scott as...EVAN ROSIER!
and
maxence danet-fauvel as...BARTY CROUCH JR!

Dear Jasmine Georgina Potter,

I know it has been a while since your last visit to my house.

Call it intuition but, I have a strong reason to believe you haven't been coping particularly well with your recent outbursts.

I was under the impression that we were making progress but unfortunately not everything always goes to plan.

I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to meet me tomorrow evening, the usual time as I have had an epiphany if you could call it that. I think I know exactly what is affecting your emotions and your actions.

I expect to see you on time Jasmine.

Regards,
Marvin.

Jasmine folded the letter, making a mental note and stuffing it behind the pillow in her dorm. Lily had her record player charmed to play only ABBA songs to which Jasmine, Mary, Marlene and Emmaline did not object.

Whilst The Marauders (aka James and Sirius) declared their party simply had to be open, Jasmine still refused to have Lacey Lockhart involved in their girlie get ready.

'If It Wasn't For The Nights' blared loudly from their dorm room, followed by their off-key singing and tipsy giggles.

Mary had stolen two bottle's of her mum's muggle alcohol—white rum—and she had smuggled it into Hogwarts. Jasmine was unsure on how she could possibly make her mother not notice but, she wasn't going to question it as it worked in her favour.

She was swigging from the bottle with one hand, applying her black eyeliner in the other, "Merlin, I love you guys!"

Mary chuckled, snatching the bottle from her hand, "Somebody needs to remember muggle drinks need mixers."

"You're going to make your eyeliner run! This rum is so strong I don't know how you could drink it like that, Jazz!" Lily giggled, hiccuping slightly towards the end of the sentence.

"Why's she literally boozing like a miserable middle-aged woman, something on your mind sweets?" Marlene laughed, continuing to straighten her hair.

Jasmine groaned at the lack of alcohol by her side, waving her hand dismissively, "Everything is perfectly fine thank you, Marls."