(This is big luxurious wedding hall.)

" Hyy Jeon how are you and congratulations for your sons wedding." Mr Kang said and hug Mr Jeon. "Oo thank you Kang. And welcome." Mr Jeon said. "Hmm" "where is se-min"mr Jeon ask. "He is there talk with his friend." Mr Kang said and pointed towards where his son is. "Oo it's good." Mr Jeon said.

"Hello Mr Jeon congratulations."

"Congratulations Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon." their business friends and some other guests congrats. "Oo thank you and also thanks for coming. " Mr Jeon said. Mr and Mrs Jeon meet with their guests and welcome them.

Time skip jungkook and namjoon both ready. Namjoon and jungkook both  looking handsome both wearing black suit and jungkook is more looks breathtaking handsome.
It's already 6:30pm and wedding will be on 7. Mrs Jeon come in room and said. " Jooni, kookie you bo......" She freeze their and look at her sons who looks really handsome. "Oo my god it's that you too real. OO MY GOD you two looks really handsome." Mrs Jeon said and kiss Both her sons forehead.
"Thank mom." Namjoon said. "You two ready so I am going to jin and jimin. Okay boys you have to go I bring your soon to be husbend.Hmm" mrs Jeon said and left and came in jin and jimin's room.

Jin and jimin's makeup artist did their makeup and they wore white suit. Suddenly Mrs Jeon came to say something. "Jimin , jin are you too re.,.. ohhh ! My are you two really my son in law.? You two looking so damn beautiful. Wahhhh!! I can't explain and you jimin you look really a angel come directly from heaven. I don't have any word for you." Jin also agree with Mrs Jeon.

Jimin blushing and said "thanks aunty ." Mrs Jeon open her eyes wide and scold jimin. " Thet not I say you to call me mom." Jimin nervously said. " Sorry aun... I mine eomma." Mrs Jeon smile. "That's my son." Mrs Jeon said.
" But Really you both look so beautiful I don't have any word for you two." Mrs Jeon said and kiss them. " Okay now it's time to go." Mrs Jeon said. Jimin not said anything and they ready to go.

There are too many people around the wedding venue. The venue crowded with so many guests including Jeon family. Everyone coming to the Venus from Jeon family and business partners.

Also jungkook and namjoon's friends.
Taehyung, jhope and Suga also present. People were around the venue talking chit chatting meeting with each other. Then jungkook and namjoon both entered the venue and everyone looking at them. Both wore black suit and hair style and looking extremely handsome.

 Both wore black suit and hair style and looking extremely handsome

Jungkook's wedding suit......

Namjoon's wedding suit.....

Camera mans taking photos and videos of them and walk near to them so they can take good photos.

"OMG look at them they're looking so hot and handsome. OMG."

"Mr Jeon jungkook looking extremely handsome."

"God give me also same husband like jungkook."

Some girls talking about them and others also saying that. both walk and namjoon greeting guests and both came on stage. Their also priest stand in stage. Jungkook is already bored he just wanted to marry and then leave but they have to wait.

Some minutes later jin come first and every one look at him and said "omg he is looking so beautiful wow. What name is his" v said and looking at jin with wide opened eyes also same goes to everyone one. "His name is jin. Namjoon hyung get really beautiful husband." Suga said " Oo he is really beautiful. So he is mrs Jeon namjoon now ha ha ,Hmm and now I want to see Mrs Jeon jungkook ha ha  " jhope said and smiled. "Agree with you baby." Tae said. Everyone talking about jin's beauty. First Jin and Namjoon will get married then Jimin Jungkook. That's why jimin didn't come with Jin. Jungkook also agree with everyone is jin is really beautiful.

Jin's wedding suit

Jin's wedding suit.

Jin is walking towards stage and  shyly smile. Namjoon looking at him with lovely and though in mind." OMG my dream angle today looking so beautiful. I want to hug him tightly but I can't but he is looking so beautiful always I am lucky. " Namjoon looking at in jin eyes and jin also doing same jin also though in mind "oo look at him he is so handsome. I want to hug him now and kiss his whole face OMG God please help." And then priest said. "We have to start ceremony." And namjoon and jin both are break eyes connect.

Priest start speaking.

"Do you jeon namjoon take park seokjin as your husband and promise him that you always with him and support him in any situation." Priest asked namjoon.

"Yes I do " namjoon said happily and look at jin with love full eyes. Jin smile.

"Do you park seokjin take Jeon  namjoon as your husband and promise him that you always with him and support him in any situation." Priest asked jin.

"Yes I do " jin said same happily and look at namjoon with love full eyes. namjoon also smiled.

Now I announced that you turned in Jeon. So Now you may kiss the groom. And I bless you a happy life with each other." Priest bless them and namjin kissed. Everyone clapping and cheering and said congratulations both. And camera mans taking photos them.

They both came down. And now it's time to jikook..........

""YOU HAVE TO WAIT GUYS""🤗🤗🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued..................
.
.

Hyy guys how are you all. I am sorry for late post. please forgive me.
And Yes vote please. Thank you.
Love you all. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I am really excited to post next part because it's my angel time to meet his destiny.

What will happen next let's see in next part byy guys take care.....