Thank you and revelations

I remember joining wattpad in oct last year as I was running out of books to read, and after watching few reels , I made my account.

It made me crazy, I read books whole day until one day I was like - why doesn't this book has more chapters or when is the next part coming.

That made me think, I needed something to keep my imaginations running , that was when  decided I will write a book as well. I wanted to create my own world so that I will have satisfaction of knowing everything about the story. (I know I am sounding like an idiot but this is what I thought at that time.)

I created the cover and started writing the story with the rough idea I had, at that time I was totally unknown to writing and I wrote whatever came in my mind. I kept writing not caring for views as somewhere I was getting satisfaction. And I still remember the day when the story reached 100 views, I was like wow! Someone voted, someone commented! I was over the moon.

Slowly, slowly views started increasing and when I completed half of the story there were around 1k views and now after completing it , it has 70k+ views. Love you all for it!

This was a sibling story and when there weren't much views, it made me rethink if my story is worth reading or not? I thought do people even reads sibling stories or are they just focused on love stories?

But you guys made my days, nights,mornings and made me think that - yes! people read sibling stories a well!  I still checks notifications before going to school every day and believe me, it makes my day.

I am grateful to get such lovely readers. Even when you guys cursed Oberois and others I was laughing and smiling over your comments. I was like - Yay! They deserve this!

Love you all!

So now some revelations -

First I decided upon make Aarav a friend only but changed this after few chapters, even I never decided to make Aarushi's character but I made it as a link for her to visit Singhania's house.

Siddharth and all Shekhawat stuff  was never in draft and Mystery Man, her being Annabelle , Mafia and Vs were decided just at the time I was writing those chapters.

Rudra was also never meant to exist but he is present in the story now , adding more cuteness. And there is one more plot twist waiting for you, which I after a lot of thinking I have decided to add it in part 2.

I realised that I have added two chapters as 23 , I am such a idiot!

Many people says that you should write the basic draft of story first , but for me it is going with the flow. I had just the starting of story in mind and I kept going with the flow.

Now,  question from you all -

What are the scenes, dialogue or descriptions that you can say are your favourite parts of this book?

Also , I want to ask would you be interested in more stories like this featuring themes of mafia, conflict, and sibling dynamics, or would you prefer something lighter, perhaps focusing on the bond between a younger sibling and their older siblings?A cute type story or more violence one? Let me know your preference!

Any chapter that you want as epilogue or bonus in this book?

Any question you want to ask?

You people made many guesses right, but maybe none of you is able to guess who was her abuser and VS. This is a task for you!

Also as my DM is getting loaded with messages ,and it is making it more difficult for me to see your messages,  so it will be much better if you messages me on wattpad inbox.

Thank you!