6. Her Secrets

Athulya's POV

It was a fresh morning today , with smell of wet soil and green plants. I was looking through my window , it's so peaceful and relaxing.

I was wondering about nature ,the sun comes everyday , flowers doesn't forget to blossom and plants turns green , some  plants dries up  and falls weak but when we waters them again, they looks different , do they forgets their past?  Meanwhile those who let the dryness cover them remains like that always , broken and forgetted. 

There is nothing perfect in nature but still everything is perfect, they are beautifull the way they are. Then why are we running behind perfection? Nature also has double faces , it is cruel and selfless at same time so does people are.

But it is a truth nobody likes dry plants , they are thought to be dead. That's how people are when we  shows our broken side everyone leaves you , they don't want your darkness in their own life. Afterall everyone wants happiness .

And how helpless we are, we can't control our lives, our salary is decided by boss, our lifetime by god, our diseases by a doctor, we don't even have control on our breath!

Whatever happens , it happens but life keeps going , no one bothers about you , dry plants are meant to be uprooted only . 

They say the prettiest smile hides the deepest pain , and I think a double face mask hides a broken soul , broken beyond repair.

How much we tries we can't forget the sadness , sometimes it acts as lifeline, isn't it strange the thing that makes you hate your life also makes you live it. Sadness wants us to live a miserable life, living and dying at the same moment , it laughs at us , it pity at us.

We observes a light chuckle but how do we failes to notice the pain in eyes, why don't we notice unshead tears. Why don't we notices the flame of light when blows away in broken soul . We humans are really selfish we just notices the thing we want in our life.

Everything is sad and depressed , no one is happy and still they tries to take away other's happiness. When the clouds cry, we thinks it to be rain , when sun gets sad it hides behind clouds and when plants gets sad the flowers and leaves fall off.

Everyone is faking it! Everything is fake! 

"I will keep faking it, if that's what you want"

Today was another rushed morning as I prepared for college. Pulling on a comfortable t-shirt and a pair of wide-legged jeans, I hastily tied my hair back into a ponytail. As I glanced at myself in the mirror, the thought of devils with two horns crossed my mind.

With my belongings hastily packed, I made my way downstairs. Glancing at the clock, I realized it was already 8 AM, and I needed to be at college by 10. Once again, I was running late. Grabbing a banana from the table, I quickly peeled it and, in a single motion, stuffed the entire fruit into my mouth.

"Don't be a monkey, eat slowly," my mom scolded as I hastily devoured my breakfast. "Why are you hurrying? It's still too early."

I signaled for her to wait, managing to clear my mouth before responding. "Um... actually, I have to take a few books from the library," I explained quickly, hoping to avoid any further interrogation.

Before I could grab another bite, Nihal piped up, "Wait, that was my sandwich! Mom, she took it from my plate!"

Sensing the impending chaos, I swiftly fled the scene, making a beeline for my car. Once safely inside, I reached for my phone, knowing I needed to make a call. 

As I received a call from MR, I quickly answered.

 "Everything ready? Just reaching, 10 minutes," 

"Yeah, all set," He replied confidently. "You got all the stuff?"