17. Becoming a star?

Athulya's POV

I woke up from the sunlight coming on my face , removing the hair strands , putting the blanket aside. Rubbing my eyes as the sunlight was coming directly in them. I realised I was on my bed, in my night suit. My head was aching , I tried to remember what happened last night. But the only thing I remembered was that I drank wine and was dancing crazily . Then how am I here? And my dress? Even the thought of it made me freak out. I stepped down to check my other stuff , everything was at its place. Everything, my phone, wallet, purse, heels and gladly my diary as well.

Putting a bit of pressure on my mind I remembered , I was dancing with him and then Daniel came but what after that? All other thing is fine but how did my dress got changed? What if..? No! The thoughts of it are enough to give me a panic attack.

It's all my mistake why did I got drunk? I always does wrong things , dugging my own grave. I am such a stupid girl who can't even think what is right and wrong for her.

(Past)

"Stay away from him" She puched me aside as my back collided with the wall.

"B-But...I d-din't.." I stuttered while speaking and my feet were trying their best to move a little back.

"It's all because of you! I know how cheap you plastic surgery type girls are.. Bitch!!" I sat there, covering my face. They were all laughing on me.

Why am I like this? Nobody likes me, nobody wants me. I should not have kept my hair open. I always creates mess, I am nothing just a waste on this earth. Everyone around me would have lived happily had I not existed.

"What happened miss clumsy? Missing mommie? Tch Tch .. cry baby aww.." she touched my chin and I removed her hand running away from there to find a empty place which can have the same emptiness as my heart.

I walked towards the wash basin to wash the memories, I wish water could wash that too. I heard the sound of door and I came out to see, Shanta Aunty came inside my room giving me a bright smile and I forced a smile on my face.

"I hope you had a good sleep" She asked folding the blanket thrown on my bed and I nodded at her. I was still thinking whether to ask about last night from her or not?

"What are you thinking? Go brush your teeth , I am bringing your coffee. And if you are experiencing a headache then take this." She passed me a tablet and this was enough indicator that she knew about last night. I walked towards her , wrapping my arms around her neck and she removed them giving me a pat on my head. And as always I made a puppy face before running to find my brush as she gave me a death stare.

I was brushing my teeth in front of mirror so that they becomes totally white which they never looks like. I already had turned on my speaker for music , it makes me complete my work fast or else I will spend all the time in making my teeth white.

My phone beeped.

Shameless(BFF)

Missing you honey

And I spilled the toothpaste from my mouth, right at the mirror. Eww.. what kind of girl is she?

"Athulya what is this?" I looked around to see Shanta Aunty . Only god can save me now as she ran behind me holding her broom. We were running in the whole room like tom and jerry.

I jumped on my bed and she ran from here to there around it , not finding any space to escape from here. I tried tricking her by moving from one side of bed to another. Grabbing my towel , I counted till ten in my mind and ran directly inside the bathroom. Closing the door behind me , I took a deep breath to relax. I could still hear her cursing me , whatever came in her mouth but her sound faded when I turned the shower and it became silent after a while.