27. Fighting Back

Author's Pov

Aaryaveer was quick to sit inside his car not making the security staff sitting in other cars, wait that much. All the cars left that place in no time , taking over the road . The main car was in the center with for security. Vehicles were getting side seeing the crown prince of jaisalmer. The passerby bowed down at him and he folded his hands in reponse. He is known for his humbleness not like the prince of other kingdoms who are rude, cold and arrogant. But litle did his people knew about his dark realities.

The cars stopped at the main door of palace, waiting for the guards to open it. They looked through the small window and opened it seeing the prince's vehicle. Aaryaveer's car went inside and all others made their way into the security parking.

He was walking towards the palace through garden area, when Rudransh came running to him leaving his game with Aarav. He hugged his waist with his tiny hands, Aaryaveer sat down on his knee , pointing at his noise which made him chuckle.

"You know Bhai sa, Aalav bhai is cheating again "(You know Bhai sa, Aarav Bhai is cheating again)  Rudransh complained.

"Come , we will teach him a lesson" He offered his hands to hold , it was then when he noticed them immersed in blood, his eyes went to his shirt which also had some blood drops.

"Blood!! Are you hult? Show me yol hand. Did you fell somwhele . ( Blood!! Are you hurt? Show me your hand. Did you fell somewhere.) Rudra looked worried.

He remained silent, not finding any answer or an excuse. Cursing himself for it , he should have known this. He always changes his clothes after torture and killing. How could he forget it?

"Veer" Aarav pulled him in a corner .

"Where did you lost your senses? We have already talked about this. We doesn't have to show up like this in front of anyone in family, he is only a kid. You should have been more careful." He was looking at his bloody hands.

"It skipped from my mind"

"And who were torturing today? As per whatever I know there were no hostages or betrayers with us till now. Who did you caught today?"

"Personal revenge" He rubed his hand at the back of his head.

"Personal? You better get your ears cleaned. Didn't you remembered , mami sa has already warned about it. It is not for satisfying your ego, you have got power to help others not to create problems for them. "

"Stop preaching me, tell me What should have I done? She took the deal that we almost got"

"Almost? No deal is final until signed. And you are still stuck at that one deal?" His answer shocked Aarav.

"How can I forgot it , Aarav. I can't loose a deal to a kid."

"So, now you have steep that low to show your power on a kid. Stop your ego or else it will be the reason for your downfall."

"My ego is my identity , it's my pride. Yes, I have ego because I took me years of hardship to built all this. No random girl can come and snatch it all from me."

"Are you high on something? You are not sounding like the Veer , I knew. And if it took you years of hardwork then you must know how hard she must have worked that even you are jealous of her. It's not snatching , the one who deserves gets it. Stop thinking like a teenager. See, I doesn't talks round to bushes, I will say straight on your face. Go, fuck of your ego somewhere else, because this business is not all yours , you inherited it but didn't built it. I am warning you Veer, leave that girl or else I will go by myself.  You will face the consequences , time never stays same. You are going to pay for it but it will be to late by that time. Come, to your senses."