29. Annabelle

Author's Note

Yaar tum log read karke vote nhi kar rhe ho. Kyu? 

Ye galat h, main apna time nikal ke chapter likhti hu aur tum discourage kar rhe ho. Jaise hi target poora hota h mein update kar deti hu par tum log mood off kar rhe ho. Phir aise mein, mai bhi sabki tarah irregular update karne lagungi. Please mere liye apna thoda time nikal kar iss chapter pe aur previous saare chapter pe vote kar do. Itna to kar hi sakte ho, ek badhiya chapter wait kar rha h tumhara.

Jao jaldi vote aur comment karo.

Aarav's Pov

I was talking with one of his men asking them to send a picture,when Rudra jumped into my lap, touching my face , maybe checking for his beard and moustache. Vihaan also used to the same, both these brothers are exact copy. He tried looking into my phone and I knew it's not right for him to see what I saw but maybe he got a glance of it. Quickly turning my phone upside down I focused back , knowing very well Rudra will caught it and he did as well.

My phone fell in all this , but gladly it switched off and no one saw the photo. Being playfull, I decided to run after him but stopped when Veer entered inside. My heart clenched for a moment but I am not an emotional fool.

Mami sa was going to call Vihaan and I decided to take advantage of this moment, everyone will be quite busy at dinner today and I will be done with my work by then. Standing up from my place , intentionally placing my foot on top of his to get a reaction but he didn't even flinched. It's cold war now!

"Mami Sa, I have to go somewhere. I might be late so don't wait for me at dinner." I decided to inform her or else she will keep calling me.

"What is that important at this time ?"

"Something very important" It took me a while to think and reply but it's the best reply I got.

"Atleast meet Vihaan , he must be coming down"

"I will meet him later but it's urgent , Mami sa. I am really sorry"

I rubbed my hands at the back of my neck to hide my reaction. Vihaan is not going to talk from me for atleast 2 days had if I didn't meet him but it's the only time I will get.

"Don't think twice before crossing anyone and any limit for truth."

"Family is not superior for a ruler, he only has one family , his people. The path of truth and kidness is filled with obstacles but that's what a ruler's life is. Prove yourself worthy of the throne !"

Ma sa word's ringed in my ears and tears entered in my eyes. Wipping them away before the driver could see , I closed my eyes. Allowing myself to go back to past. How happy we were! Everything changed now, Ma and papa both left us , my chipmunk is no longer with me, Veer is not the boy I used to play with and Yuvaan is no longer the boy Aashu used to call Yuvi.

I wonders what will she think when she will be back with us. All her brothers are no longer the same,but I promise we can be the same boys for her. She even didn't got a chance to meet Rudra and both of them doesn't even knows about each other. She would have made such a face after knowing she is no longer the smallest one.

But when? Till when we have to wait for her? Apart from me and Veer , maybe most of them have stopped hoping for her return. Maybe they thinks she is now a star. But my heart just doesn't agrees to this fact, Ma sa would have told me if she would have gone to live with them. Each night I only sees two stars and I am happy that third one is missing. Each time I closes my eyes those memories makes their way and I can't help myself in it.