39. The Dark Secrets of Shekhawat's Empire

Pathakgan kripya dhyan de, vote aur comment karna anivarya hai, kripya ye karna na bhule.

aur isme mujhe bhaari sankhya mein comments chahiye.

(PS- Author ki hindi bahut acchi hai)

Don't forget to vote and comment.

----------------------------------------------

Athulya's POV

I slept peacefuly last night after getting a good beating, my stomach is still hurting as the ribs turned green. That man really was a worthy opponent.

It was bright morning and large day standing in front, again the same things. College,practice, dinner arguements and internal turnmoil with sleepless nights. And this headache,... aaaahh .... it is killing me, already becoming a permanent partner.

I opened my diary, tracing my hands over the dark written words, and among those I added few more .

In solitude's embrace, my heart whispers truths the world may never hear.

Scars are the footprints where courage danced with adversity.

In the clandestine refuge of my diary, where the paper breathes with silent confessions, I inscribed the echoes of my soul and closed my diary.

After concealing the bruises on my face, I opted for comfort in a chunky sweater and wide-legged jeans, my most comfortable ensemble. Leaving my hair open and adorning one of my many analog watches, I walked down.

I have decided to visit temple today to seek some positivity and although I don't believe in fate but still I wants to know what actually is written for me, so that, I can change it.

As I walked through the temple gates, the soothing aroma of incense enveloped me, creating a sanctuary of calm amidst life's chaos. The air felt different here, carrying whispers of prayers and the hopes of many. I approached the priest, a venerable figure with eyes that seemed to hold the weight of countless stories.

Pandit ji, was sitting there and smiled meeting my eyes and I gave a warm smile in response. Bowing down to seek his blessings , I showed my hand to ask my fate.

" I may not entirely believe in fate, but a part of me yearns to know what lies ahead. So, that I can change it." I spoke firmly

"Child , what is written can never be changed but remember good has written both good and bad for everyone depending on their deeds." he looked through the lines on my hand.

"Whatever, just tell me my fate."

"he lines on our palms, my child, are but a map—a guide through the landscapes of joy and sorrow."He looks up, his eyes carrying the weight of wisdom." Brace yourself, for your journey is painted with storms and turbulent winds."

"Storms?"

"Difficulties will test your spirit, like a tempest challenging a sturdy tree. Yet, remember, after the storm, there blooms a garden of bright flowers. Your strength will be your compass through the tempest." He traced the lines with a professional touch.

"What else does fate hold for me?" there was a flicker of determination in my eyes.

"Patience, my child. Just as a flower unfolds petal by petal, so too will your destiny reveal itself. Embrace the journey, for even the harshest winds sculpt the most resilient souls." He laughed at my impatience nature but that's how I am.

"So, in short I have a very boring fate with all that storms, flowers,winds etc..etc..etc" I spoke with a hint of sarcasm.

He laughed in response.