Chapter 29

Yuuma's POV:

When I woke up it was slow, a little painful and I let out a long groan whilst I stretch myself out. Only when I open my eyes do I realise something is off. I was still a jaguar- a fifty foot tall jaguar. Jolting up, I stand on all fours, looking around myself confused and mildly panicked. That's when I hear two more sets of groaning, looking under me was Dabi and Shigaraki rubbing their sides and looking at each other confused.

I let out a soft confused sound and lower myself to the ground to try and get their attention, nudging them with my nose. "Yuuma! Oh thank fuck" Dabi gasps and quickly hugs me tight, or my nose at least. "You've been asleep for three days!" Shigaraki butts in as he hugs the side of my maw, I look down at them both weirdly and let out a worried 'mra' sound then looked confused again.

Everything starts to sink in and I look between Dabi and Shigaraki before letting out a loud panicked roar like meow. IM HUGE LIKE REALLY REALLY HUGE! And I'm panicking so I'm pacing around whilst letting out all kinds of sounds. However the moment I pause and listen I hear the boys yelling at me to calm down. It took me a moment but quickly realised I was stomping about, almost stepping on them, whilst breaking some of the concrete due to my new size and weight.

My ears flatten against my head and my tail droops sadly as I curl up as much as I could. Dabi quickly walked up to me and held my maw as best he could, he tried to lift my head but I was too big so I had to lift my chin myself. Forcing myself to look at him. "You know we love you Yuuma and we are all looking for ways to help you change back or get a bit smaller again" he chuckles softly at the end. I huff softly but it had enough force to mess up the entirety of his hair.

That's when shigaraki made himself known by laughing at Dabi's new hair cut. "You look dumb as shit!" He cackles, I smile and let out a soft purr. "Don't you worry your massive furry head, we'll get ya back to the right sized cat" shigaraki teases.

I huff at him in response and try to nuzzle against him softly, which still knocks him onto the floor. I sat down unsure what to do other than show my two favourite young adults affection. It's not like I could go to my room or anywhere else since I was so blooming big.

Not long later dad and Aizawa come rushing out and a few minutes after that out came recovery girl huffing and puffing at both the men. Making sure to smack them both with her cane before coming up to me. I lay as flat as I could on the floor and purr softly as she places her tiny hand on my nose. "You're all healed little...not so little lady..however we need to find a way to change you back. We don't know how harmful staying in this form could be for you"

I huff softly which made her hair blow back like she'd just been in a storm. She chuckles and pats me, "I know lass. For now we'll find somewhere to put you so you're out of the elements."

"I believe ground Beta should suffice for now. The only issue is getting her inside in the first place." My father, who's looking extra tiny day, says whilst putting a paw to his face and sighing. "Just get cementos to get rid of the wall for a bit" Aizawa suggests gruffly.

And just like that there goes a bunch of walls do I could get inside the building. And once lord just like magic the walls were back. I nudged cementos with my nose trying to thank him but I huffed knowing no one could understand me.

Understand me...
No one-

I stand up and start howling as I try to get my head out the door of the gym but I obviously didn't fit and it just attracted everyone's attention until the right person arrived.

Kouji Koda.

I reach my paws through the door of ground beta trying to grab him, many people on the other side started to run but I didn't care. I needed that one!

After what felt like forever I heard a soft, "here..." and stopped thrashing my paws around. Looking down at the door through one of the small gaps between the door frame and my fur. His head just peaked through. Quickly I removed my paw and pressed myself to the floor whilst trying to talk to him, which to everyone else it probably just sounded like a mess of meows, chuffs and chirps.

But Koda knew. He knew what I wanted and needed. Even if he didn't want to be involved he knew he could help me and he knew I wouldn't abuse this.

"She...needs to feel safe...like...a k-kitten..t-to be small a-again.." he spoke softly, I barely heard him and I was worried the other people in the room didn't hear. But I knew someone did the moment Dabi burst out laughing, smacking Shigaraki's back whilst wheezing out 'kitten!'.

I sigh and swat him with my tail like I usually do, once again forgetting my new size and...effectively booting him against the wall. I stared in shock as he peeled himself away from the wall and wheezed out, "worth it..." whilst pointing at the ceiling before promptly passing out. Face first to the ground.

I felt my ears flatten against my head as all eyes went on me and I tucked my tail under my body sheepishly. "Problem child..." I heard Aizawa growl under his breath. I let out a nervous squeak and looked down at the very very tired hobo that teaches UA and I could tell I was in for an earful.

Word count: 1027