Chapter 12

It's been two days since Yuuma fell into her depression and everyone noticed it. The first years didn't really understand why the third years or teachers looked worried whenever they did see the sad looking feline. Another thing that changed since her depression, the first years got to witness first hand how much of a mother hen they all were.

Exhibit A-

(Day 2)

Yuuma was roaming the halls looking lifeless yet restless. She wanted to sleep but feared the nightmares that would follow. The feline walked into an empty classroom and curled up under the teachers desk in hopes of a nice nap, uninterrupted from nightmares. When she did eventually fall asleep her dreams were plagued by 'him'.

She was thrashing around and whimpering in her sleep, unbeknownst of the audience she now has. Out of all the classrooms Yuuma could of chosen to fall asleep in she managed to make her way to class 1-A. The students were worried but didn't want to abruptly wake her, Aizawa left her be and spoke to his students. He froze mid-sentence when he heard the starts of a nightmare though, "self-study" was all he said before he crouched down beside the feline and tried to gently wake her up.

Aizawa did eventually woke her up but her breathing was frantic, it felt as if the whole room could hear how fast her heart was beating and her pupils were in thin slits. That concerned him the most. It meant she could be volatile. She wasn't quite out of her dream yet so he began talking to her quietly, in an attempt to comfort her and bring her back to reality.

Unfortunately he made a mistake of moving too fast. Yuuma saw a big shadow loom over her and took a swipe at the figure; the next thing she knows, someone is hugging her whilst whispering sweet nothings into her ears. "'Zawa?" She asks unsure of herself. The man in question hums and pulls back from the hug with a small smile. "Good to see your back with us kid." Yuuma saw the scratch she left on his cheek and reached out to it, she felt bad enough and now she's hurt someone close to her. (Though she'll never admit they're close)

His face quickly changes from comforting to disgust and he picks up the feline, running out of the room at a speed his students have never seen before. They hear yowling from outside, so like the curious teens they are they all race to the windows to see what's going on. Aizawa places Yuuma onto the ground and grabs the hose. Before the feline knew what was happening she was drenched.

She shakes off all the excess water she could before weakly death glaring Aizawa. He simply puts the hose back and says, "you stunk"

Exhibit B-

(Day 6)

The big three weren't their usual selfs, even Tamaki wasn't acting like his usual nervous wreck. They were on a mission: mission find kitty and comfort her! (By giving her pets, hugs, food, and carrying her with them)

They eventually find the feline curled around Dabi who was trying to work out but simply gave up and sat by the weights he was using, waiting for her to detach herself from his waist. He was gently combing through her hair and scratching behind her ears every now and again. It was a heart warming sight but Nejire was a woman on a mission with her two besties close behind. "Sorry burnt Boi but I'm stealing her!" And with that the blue haired third year disappeared down the hallway with her friends close behind.

"Nejire...I get you want to help me but carrying me like this your effectively dragging me." She looked down and did in fact see Yuuma's legs dangling onto the floor along with a droopy tail right behind it. "Sorry." Nejire laughed apologeticly before picking the rest of the feline up. "Aren't you gonna wait for Mirio and Tamaki to catch up?" As if just realising the blue haired girl stopped and watched as her two closest friends race to catch up to them.

"Hi Yuuma!" Mirio smiles, his hand quickly finding its place behind the feline's ears. Gently scratching the perfect spot, making her purr softly. "Hi guys...mrrr so uh why were you looking for me?" Mirio stops letting the feline for a second whilst he sighs, "I think we all know why we're here, in this situation. A little birds told us you were sad and we thought we would cheer you up." Yuuma tries to explain that she's fine and she doesn't need cheering up but they've made up their minds and they're a stubborn lot.

"I know! Let's go swimming, I know you love to swim." Yuuma couldn't argue with Nejire, she did like a good swim like most big cats do. "Boys go put on your swimsuits and grab your towels! We're heading to the pool." Both boys nod and head off to their dorms to pick up their stuff whilst Nejire carries Yuuma to grab the felines swimsuit then her own. It took them around 30 minutes to meet back up at the pool, mainly because Yuuma was trying to get out of hanging out with the sunshine boy because she depresso. Nejire wasn't having it and dragged the feline out of her room and to the pool.

When they got there though, Yuuma was the first to jump into the pool and begin doggy paddling around in the water. Whilst she could swim 'normally' this one is wayy more fun, it feels more natural and she tends to get a lot of 'awe's too which in turn means some pets.

Nejire jumped in right after Yuuma and the boys quickly joined after. At some point Yuuma swam over to Tamaki and latched onto him, it was kinda like watching a big cat with their people, if you've ever seen a video of a big cat in water with people then you'd have a pretty accurate idea to why Tamaki was on the verge of toppling over. He was also slightly flustered because she was basically laying on him and they were in swimsuits. Mirio simply laughed and patted the shy boy's back with Nejire jumped out of the pool and took photos.

A/n: sorry this took awhile to come out. I finally finished 'his little mate' and my GCSEs and I've also been on holiday. We're doing a road trip around America's west coast! We left Death Valley this morning and are now in Las Vagas. I'm alone in the hotel because the heat wasn't working with me, so I thought to write! Anyway..hope you enjoyed reading and I hope you continue! Bye bye

Word count:1142