Chapter 10

When morning arrived and the staff who didn't live on campus began arriving, lunch rush got the shock of his life. Hidden on top of the fridge was a predator that's been waiting for hours for the perfect opportunity. "Mrow!" The Jaguar pounces and lunch rush goes down, letting out the most high pitched scream he could muster.

It took him a minute to realise he wasn't dying but in fact just got cornered by Yuuma. "Is this about what Nezu said yesterday?" The jaguar nods and he sighs. She climbs off of him and sits patiently with her tail thumping onto the floor in excitement. "You need to change back to tell me what you want." The jaguar lets out a small shocked 'mrp' sound before the once fierce jaguar became a cat girl again. "Duck spring rolls! Duck! And um maybe some salmon sashimi? If that's okay?" Lunch rush simply chuckles and ruffles her hair, "no problem kiddo." Her tail starts swishing side to side almost violently at both the promise of food and the affection.

Lunch rush worked on the spring rolls between preparing for the rest of the school, so Yuuma happily nommed on her sashimi whilst she waited for the rest. By the time break time rolled around and students began to fill up the cafeteria the spring rolls where almost done. She could tell from the smell.

-on the other side of the lunch hall-

"Guys...is that Yuuma on top of the fridge eating sashimi?" Denki asks his group of friends as he eats his break time snack. The rest of the group looks up, "I mean who else would be up on top of the fridge? No one is brave enough to venture into Lunch Rushes area." Sero says after taking a sip of his drink. The group all agree and go back to eating, they're simply used to finding her randomly in odd situations at this point.

-with a different group not too far away-

"Why is it whenever I look up towards lunch rush the cat girl is on top of the fridge?" Todaroki asks the group calmly and out of nowhere. This causes the group to go from looking at the dual haired boy to the fridge, where there was in fact a feline on top of the fridge.

They all watched in as she licked her furry, clawed hands of any sashimi that remained. As they all turned back to their conversations a small happy squeal met their ears. They looked around at all the tables, only to find all eyes on the fridge again. Lunch rush was handing her some more food. There was a small sparkle in todaroki's eyes as he mumbles something quietly to himself. None of his friends heard him but they would sure as hell understand what he did within the next few hours.

-after school cuz I'm lazy-

"Which one of you first years summoned me here?" A tired voice calls out from the 1-A dorm hallway. The dual haired boy raises his hand and calmly says, "Follow me." Yuuma was suspicious of him and why he was acting this way but her curiosity got the better of her. She is the definition of 'curiosity killed the cat'. He led her to his room then opened his door, she tilted her head confused until she heard a bell roll past her feet. I'm a flash she was scrambling after the plastic toy. Then she heard a squeak, todaroki now had a bird squeaky toy in hand. She quickly abandoned the bell and pounced onto the emotionally constipated boy; they went down with a loud thud alerting the rest of the dorm who weren't already there.

What a scene the rest of class 1-A walked in on; Todoroki the boy with the best poker face looking completely shocked whilst a cat girl chews on a squeaky toy. He didn't know what brought it on but suddenly touching Yuuma's ears seemed very appealing to the dual haired boy. He gently scratched behind her ears then cupped her ear gently as he continued to stroke it. Instead of being shocked or mad like he expected, she simply stopped chewing the toy for a moment before leaning into his touch and gently holding the toy in her mouth. Neither of them made a sound.

None of the class knew how to react. Though they didn't really get a chance to because not even two minutes later the resident hobo walks on scene and detaches the cat girl from her new personal toy dealer and heater. "Not today Satan!" He yells before quite literally throwing her out of the dorms with the toy still in her mouth. The poor bell gets forgotten on the floor. That is until an hour later when Denki manages to trip over it.

Word count: 816