Chapter 26

No one's POV:

-Two days after they have left the hospital-

"Is someone going to explain why half the courtyard trees have been clawed up?" Aizawa says tiredly, pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing for the millionth time that day.

In the teachers lounge was Mic, Snipe, Ass might, nezu and the resident trouble makers plus the newest addition. Yuuma was in her jaguar form and laying on her back as she let Eri pet her and just have fun whilst the two either watched or sometimes showed the youngest the best places to scratch. However everyone went silent and stared at the feline who looked like she was in pure heaven and had unfortunately not yet come out her state of bliss to notice the now silent room.

Once she did, she instantly changed forms and yawned. "What's up?" She asked no one in particular. "Why are most of the courtyard trees scratched up?" Aizawa asks whilst pinching the bridge of his nose, feeling a headache already on its way. "Look- In my defence my scratching pole is ripped to shreds and I'm waiting on a new one and my claws felt itchy." She then shrugs and rolls back over in favour of attention.

"I don't even know why I bother.." The tired man sighs before taking a seat and sipping at his coffee that has seemingly appeared out of nowhere.

-a couple hours later-

Eri was taken back to her form via the jaguar train as she had fallen asleep on top of the feline. Dabi followed close by as he opened doors for her, once they got to the dorm room and put her in bed they returned to Yumma's dorm room where shigiraki was. He already linked up his Nintendo to the tv and was playing some random game.

The feline climbs onto the bed and crashes, laying straight on top of Shigaraki, he let out a soft 'oof' at the weight but quickly moved a hand to start petting her. Dabi stretched out and popped some bones before groaning and throwing himself onto the bed, practically on top of the other two.

"I'm tired.." Yuuma says barely able to keep her eyes open. The two look at each other then at the feline between them. "Sleep" they both say in unison, moving her into a more comfortable position and covering her with a blanket whilst they stayed beside her.

A lot had happened recently so it was no surprise the feline was tired but something just sounded off about the way she spoke.

-hours later-

Dabi calls Aizawa to the dorm and when he sees the sleeping teenager he raises a brow. "She's been sleeping for over 6 hours by this point" Dabi says bluntly, the concern in his voice was obvious. Aizawa was a little alarmed by this but not majorly since she had days where she did this. "Keep an eye on her and if she doesn't wake up by tomorrow we're bringing RC then moving her if something is wrong. Try to get fluids in her."

The two boys nod and look down at the sleeping feline, Aizawa sighs then leaves the room. "I'll call Nezu."

-two days later-

"She's still not awake and the battle is growing ever closer...I'm worried" Nezu sighs and looks at Aizawa, he looked a little bit more tired than normal. Hey, they all did since the resident feline hadn't woken up.

"I might have an idea but there's no way to know for sure.." Nezu grumbles as he rubs a paw up and down his face with a sigh. This intrigued the tired teacher and he raised a brow. "It could be a quirk mutation"

"I'm sorry- pardon my French- but how the fuck do you mutate that?" Aizawa says confused. Nezu simply shrugs and sighs. "We'll only know once she wakes up."

———-

The office door slams open and all might runs in breathless, "he's here..it's happening" Both Nezu and Aizawa stand up, instantly knowing what he meant. Whilst they were prepared thanks to them working together along with Yuuma and Nezu brainstorming ideas of anything and everything that could happen but with one of the resident geniuses is out they're going to have to make do.

"Gather the teachers and hero's near by. Alert them. Try to keep the students safe and let's hope they don't have to engage in battle.." the mammal sighs as they exit the office and walk towards a battle that will go down in history- if humanity survives that is...

A/n: hey guys! Sorry it's a short chapter and it's been awhile. I just haven't had the motivation lately so I've been taking a small break but i finally got something and have set up the next chapters so I thought I'd post it. I hope you enjoy and prepare for the next chapters.

Word count: 822