Chapter 18: A Christmas special!!!

-October-

"Uhh sensei...why is Yuuma scratching like crazy and dragging herself over everyone? And umm who's cleaning up the fur?" Aizawa tiredly peered up from the homework he was grading and stared and the young feline who was trying her very best to get rid of her summer coat and make room for her winter coat. Even if it meant shedding over the entire school for the next month. He sighed and looks back down at the homework, "just leave her be, she'll stop shedding in a month. As for cleaning, since you so kindly volunteered Iida, I hope to see you cleaning up every strand of fur and this room being spotless by the end of the day." Iida felt like crying and the rest of the class felt a little bad for him but for the most part thought that he would finally stop interrupting or shouting out obvious things.

"Seriously?!" Aizawa groaned, "even the god damn teachers lounge?" As soon as the teacher entered the lounge he noticed a lot of fur and a lot of Lint rollers both being used and also in the bin and the hoover being out. Mic just shrugged and finished cleaning the couch for them to sit down on, "she's not even a dog, why does she shed? My cats don't shed like this." Aizawa grumbles to himself as he stares at yet another piece of homework that he has to grade. "That's because she's a Jaguar and not a house cat, though even then I'm not sure they shed....Quirks are weird that way!" mic says trying to brighten his partners mood slightly. The partner in question simply sighs, as if given up, and leans against him as he continues to read through Denki's painful essay.

-November-

Leaves were now almost gone from all trees but somehow these orange, crunchy leaves keep finding their way into the school and into some very specific places such as; the teachers lounge, the UA dorms, teachers dorms, the principals office and even the canteen. No one but Nezu knew of how this strange occurrence kept happening.

On day, a couple students and teachers had enough and demanded to know who was behind all these leaves. Not to mention their curiosity of where they keep being found, considering the few leaves left. Nezu simply smiled and looked over to where there was a very innocent looking jaguar walking past the principals office with a very nice leaf in their mouth.

Aizawa charged at the unsuspecting jaguar and launches himself at her, she yowls and tries to escape from him to the best of her abilities but the moment she wriggled out of his grasp other students and teachers all began lecturing her at once. The poor jaguar didn't realise she had caused so many people to become upset and let out a small, yet apologetic sounding whine that everyone heard. They all felt bad, it was obvious she wasn't actually doing this to upset them but were actually gifts that they had been throwing away all month. "Fine, problem cat, you can bring us as many leaves as you want. As long as you leave them for us when we are there, so we know they are gifts."

Yuuma instantly jumps onto Aizawa and licks his face with her corse tongue as a thank you, he quickly pushed her off and pat her side like usual. "Yes, yes, now go bother someone else or go find some more leaves." Yuuma let's out a loud 'waa' sounding chirp and scurries off to who knows where.

-December-

School was about to start and most people were covered from head to toe in warm clothing to protect themselves from the bitter cold and snow that recently blew in. Lots of students were tired and wanted to go back to bed, especially since their walk to UA a was basically in the dark or as the sun rose. The street lights were turning off and the blue sky was coming up fast. "God, I would literally prefer if we started an hour later and finish an hour later rather than get up during the dark." Denki groaned as he shuddered in his coat and blew warm air in his gloves. Mina just rolled her eyes and they continued their walk from the dorms to their class.