Chapter 23

Yuuma's POV:

"Yo, you got the document yet? Also what's this POS doing here?" I nuzzle into my dad and side eye the number one hero. Dad chuckles and pats my arm to divert my attention back towards him and not that ass. "I got the documents and we'll done, they are very detailed. I think I know the piece of information that you are missing that could help to finish this war."

Dad gestured towards the deflated form of all night and I raise a brow. "His injury and time limit? I know that?" The injured man in question pales slightly now knowing I knew that. "No, it's the secret of his- or should I say midoriya's quirk." My ear twitches and my tail fur stands on end slightly. "This better not mean what I think it means" I hiss at the retreating form of all might. "Go on..." I say barely restraining a hiss from leaving my lips, I could feel my tail thrashing behind me and that it was slightly puffed up.

"My quirk was....midoriya....boogeyman...sorry?" The skeletor form of all might mumbled. I growled and dug my nails into the table into front of me, leaving sizeable claw indents in its wake. "You wanna say that louder for the people in the back?" He looked between me and my dad before rubbing the back of his neck and inhaling before letting out a rushed, "myquirkcanbepassesonandbecauseicqnonlygiveitifimwillingasupervillaincalledallforonewhosliketheboogeymanoftheunderworldwantsitbutidonthaveitanymorritigaveittomidoriyasorry." I stare at the blonde fool in front of me. "IM SORRY YOU WHAT?" The man in front of me sunk further back into the ouch in an attempt to disappear.

"Let me get this straight. The boogeyman of the underworld is after this school because your dumbass passed on your quirk to a teenage boy WHO CANT FUCKING HANDLE IT SO NOW EVERYONE IS ENDANGER AND A WAR IS CLOSING IN?!" I inhale and dig my claws from the table which now has even bigger claw sized holes in them. "Does that sound about right or have I missed anything?" He nods. I raise a brow at the blonde who quietly says, "he's over 200 years old and killed my mentor who was the previous holder of OFA." He grins sheepishly and I felt my eye twitch.

I slam my fist onto the table and screech, "MOTHERFUCKER! Do you know what you've done? Do you know?" He nods then shakes his head, "you dragged a 15 year old into a fight that hasn't been won in over 200 years. You've given him and everyone around him the death penalty." I hiss, pointing at the man and jabbing my claw into his chest but without injuring him.

I inhale and exhale for a few minutes trying to calm down as best as I can, I can't let my anger get the better of me in such a short period of time. I feel like I'm acting more like him. Ugh- my body goes through a full body shiver cleanse and I calm down. "I'll finished the file and send it to you later so we can end this, preferably soon." I try to hide my distain but my tail always gives me away. My rodent like father hums, I walk over and nuzzle him before leaving the office and going back to my room to finalise the plan between taking out the Shei hissakai and the bogeyman. I love Mondays! Said no one....

----------

Dabi's POV:

Me and shigs were chatting and pretty much having a chilled out work out session whilst Yuuma destroyed All mights ear drums and finished up her super secret plan. In other words we got kicked out and decided to do something.

"I'm telling you flakey, she will magically appear if you do a specific whistle or sound. It's fucken awesome. Like you don't even hear the bell on her ankle ringing or her footsteps or anything- you wouldn't even notice her until she speaks up." The pale haired man in front of me raised a brow and I sighed. Usually I would prove my point but neither of us know how long she is going to be busy until.

We continue our slow workout until I feel like someone in the room is staring at us, not odd since we don't look like students and we are in a school gym but this stare feels like its burning into the back of my skull. As crusty finishes his final set before we move on to do our cool downs, he also sits up and looks around. "So it's not just me." I almost sigh, instead I focus on trying to find the prying eyes who won't leave us be.

Surprise, surprise- the stares belonged to those 1-A idiots. I decide the best course of action is to ignore them. Unless the bother us I ain't engaging or I might just set someone on fire accidentally.

-30 minutes later during their cooldown-

"What you were talking about earlier-" I spin around to face dual coloured hair with a whole rainbow hiding behind him. "You're going to need to be more specific there Shoto." I could see behind him that many of them were backing away nervously. I rolled my eyes at their nervous behaviour, god its not like we haven't been living in the same area for the past like five months. "Certain sounds will make the mysterious cat girl appear." I nod, "Yeah, Yuuma just knows they mean that someone needs her for some reason and their mainly emergencies." The dual haired boy tilts his head and behind him I hear someone scoff.

Guess who it was. You'd never guess. "Something to say Bakugo or just a penny for ya thoughts?" He growls and walks up to me. "You're lying, and anyways who would do something so dumb. She's not an animal yet your training her to do recall like one." It took everything in my power to not roll my eyes at this stuck up brat. "This was a mutual agreement for our safety, not so we could treat her like an animal and have you got a problem if she does act like an animal? Its her choice. Hell I could start barking and I'm not an animal am I? You know what..."

I let out a long whistle that sounds like that one cliché alien sound from those old movies. The air becomes tense around us and I feel a weight appear on my shoulders. Somehow Yuuma appeared like she does and managed to climb onto my shoulders without me knowing or falling over.

"Yo. You called?" I hum and she leans down slightly so me and Shigs could pet her, it wasn't hard to tell she was tense from the 'chat' and work she was doing. "Just someone being a prick and we wanted to check on you kitty." She purrs and leans into our touch. She cracks one eye open and looks at the spiky blonde student, her eyes go from large round circles to slits within seconds before she closes her eyes again and ignoring them.

"Come on you two- we're raiding in a couple hours so I gotta debrief ya." She drops that like it was normal and hops of my shoulder. "Well?" She asks looking back at us, a purr still present within her voice. We follow her like our lives depend on in and forget about those stupid first years.

Before we leave the room I hear one of the students say "Whipped." But I don't know which of us they were referring to.

-------

"So what are we raiding?" I ask, kicking my feet up onto the couch and get myself comfortable. "The shei Hissakai. Not only that but we intent to steal their quirk nullifying bullets and only hand in the trigger to the police. We need to bullets for when we go to war." Yet again another bomb is dropped and she acts like this is normal everyday stuff we're talking about.

"Oh, we are also taking a child from them." And with no further explanation she drops two folders in front of both me and Shigaraki before deciding to lay on top of me. "Keep me warm for a bit before we head out." She grumbles before her breathing evens out and she's out cold. Leaving the both of us in a shocked silence, which lasts until crusty picks up his folder and starts reading through the folder. "She has everything planned out. They have no chance....."

What a terrifying opponent this kitty is.. 

A/n: are y'all ready for the drama? For shit to go down again? The subtle flirting and drama between those three- beautiful 🤌🏼 anyway hope y'all enjoyed and buckle up for the next chapter

Word count: 1470