Chapter 16

Okay so bit of a warning here, this chapter is just a roller coaster of trauma, abuse, SA. It's not necessary to read if you don't want to but this will explain Yuuma's backstory a bit and how she became part of Nezu's family.

"-AND IF YOU EVER COME HERE AGAIN WITH A GODDAMN OPINION I WILL SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" There were three thoughts swirling around Dabi and shigaraki's minds currently. One: to never piss off yuuma. Two: just what had that student said that she heard, that pissed her off so much that she grabbed him by the throat and yelled at him in a distorted, almost manic voice. Three: why don't I have popcorn. That third one was mainly Dabi but it's still a thought.

When Aizawa walked in he was confused, Yuuma had lashed out, she almost never lashes out. Something has happened, and no one is helping the situation. Especially Yagi, in fact he is doing the exact opposite of helping. The tall idiot was trying to get between them which only made her growl at him and tighten the grip on the boys throat.

He sighed and walked up behind Yuuma, placing a hand over her eyes and pulled her flush against him so she could his his heartbeat to calm down. In an instant she let go, "Go to the principals office, explain what you did and accept your punishment gracefully or be expelled. Yagi, do shut up." The student gripped his throat but nodded and quickly ran off, whilst the deflated form of all might trudges off somewhere.

"Come on problem cat, let's go somewhere for you to cool off and for us to talk without any prying eyes. You can go curl up with Nezu later." She nods and let's herself be carried away, "but you have a meeting later." She said meekly. Since when has that bothered her before? Something that student said really made her train of thought revert back to a couple years ago. This worried Aizawa. "Don't worry about it, and if anyone has anything to say. I'll kick em out. How's that sound?" She hums and smiles weakly as she allows herself to be carried away, arms on his shoulders and her head rested on his left shoulder, he held her by the legs and feet because she had to climb on him in the most awkward way possible.

"I suppose the teachers lounge will do for now. Mic do you mind stepping out for a moment?" The loud blonde shook his head and left quietly without even saying a word. "So problem cat...let's talk about what just happened. What did he say?" Aizawa places her on the couch and she loafs before resting her head on his leg. She grumbled something but because it was so muffled he didn't really hear it.

"He kept running his mouth. He said that I was a whore that slept with anyone and everyone, which apparently explains why I have two men constantly hovering around me. First off their both idiots, secondly, Dabi had so much soot in his hair when he first arrived I nearly threw up so no thanks. Then he started saying stuff about me. Stuff I don't know how he found out..." Aizawa instantly understood that it had something to do with her previous 'father'. "He knew about the bruises and about what really happened that night."

-that night-

Yuuma's mother had been out of the picture for awhile and at first her dad was dealing with it as best as he could as a father. Unfortunately it didn't last, he quickly fell under pressure and work. He resorted to drinking and hurting her; his precious kitten no longer meant much to him any more. Many nights, just like this one, she would stay out of the way and stay hidden. It was safest that way.

"Where are you? Sweetheart, daddy's just worried." He stumbled into her room, drunk again, she could smell it. She was under the bed, but this trick was getting old and so was she. Soon she will no longer be able to fit under the bed; she won't be able to hide.

He stopped in front of her bed, her heart was beating out of her chest and she held her breathe as long as she could. She begged every god she knew of to protect her.