Chapter 28

No one's POV:

Yuuma was the perfect distraction- everyone's focus was on the giant jaguar and trying to stop her rather than a tired hobo scaling one of the few standing buildings that remained. As Aizawa cocked the gun and aimed the supervillain 'looked' at him and suddenly there were Nomu's scaling the building to get to him. It was now or never.

He steadied himself again and fired the gun, the quirk nullifying bullet flew towards all for one and hit him in the shoulder, but it didn't stop him. Aizawa gritted his teeth and fired three more shots before the Nomu's started to surround him. Thankfully by that point reinforcements had arrived and were helping Aizawa whilst the detective and an entire special armed force surround All for one, restraining him quickly and efficiently.

Now it was simply a case of killing off all the Nomu: everyone was tired and hurt but they just wanted this war to be over. It had lasted two days and no one wanted another battle like this.

By dusk all the nomu apart from a few stragglers were killed, and they were left to the police whilst the hero's were recuperating. Yuuma had finally collapsed to the ground, panting and bleeding, a giant fifty foot jaguar fell to her knees in the street. Very few hero's that were there were able to keep her awake whilst she bled out, it wasn't until she heard her father calling her name that she opened her eyes again.

"Well I must admit this is a rather...large mutation." He chuckles as he walks up to her with his hands behind his back. She leans down whilst panting and nuzzles his tiny form as he hugs her giant maw. "I know, I know." He hushes softly.

"I bet you're tired and sore. Don't you worry- recovery girl is on her way. She just needs to help out a few others after this battle" He says, in an attempt to comfort his clearly tired and very much bleeding daughter. In response Yuuma whines softly and closes her eyes but otherwise makes sure to stay conscious, listening to Nezu, whilst they waited for Recovery girl to arrive.

The method in which she arrived was very surprising though.

It seemed that after Recover girl had healed everyone she told them the battle was over, this somehow alerted the passed out ex-villain duo to pick up the poor old lady and run her out front. Knowing that Yuuma would be tired and injured after the battle.

So as you can imagine. Both Dabi and Shigaraki were carrying Recovery girl like she was their god and she just let them, though they did have a few bruises from her cane which you can imagine was from the initial shock.

Then they tripped over some rubble and basically tossed the old lady at Yuuma's large and thankfully fluffy form. The youthful heroine huffed and climbed down from the large feline with minimal struggle before looking over what wounds she could see. "Okay. Yuuma, listen to me. You are going to sleep for at least a day after I kiss you. Do you think you could move onto the UA entrance so those rebuilding the street don't have to avoid you?" The feline looks at the gate which was warped and barely standing before grunting and hissing softly but slowly, limping her way over to the gate and going over it before collapsing onto the ground.

Yuuma was clearly very tired and everyone could see it, recovery girl sighed and the group made their way over to the young hero. Recovery girl walked up to Yuuma's maw and kissed her nose. The jaguars vision quickly went dark and sleep took over whilst her bodily rapidly healed.

After that Nezu patted the felines nose then went inside the school to deal with the many matters that followed this battle. Recovery girl soon followed, tired from healing everyone and being up for two and a half days. Finally, Dabi and Shigaraki, they looked at each other then at the sleeping feline and shrug. They quickly walk over to her and climb onto her side, nestling themselves into her soft fur. Simply staying close for comfort, knowing each other was alive and well....even if one of them was a giant fifty foot tall jaguar.

A/n: hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile and the chapter is short. Shit has been happening and I've been struggling and uh I've been put on some meds which kinda make me spacey. That plus work and college is a lot. I will try to update more and hopefully the next update I will have an art piece for how I imagined the rubble looked.