Chapter 13

Things have started to get better and Yuuma is getting back to her usual self. Unfortunately for Aizawa that means the feline will be dropping into his lessons more than he would like, but don't let his tired glare fool you! He's happy to see her back to her usual self and so is the rest of the staff and third years. Though only a few knew what was going on it affected all of them more than they thought.

"Daaad! Zawa says I can't join in anymore of his lessons!"

"Nezu! Keep your goddamn child in check!"

They both shout at the same time, when they realised this they glared at each other for a solid minute before quiet laughter makes them turn their heads to a certain rodent. "It's good to see you two finally be so friendly with one another!" He says whilst snickering, even Yuuma had began to laugh at the rodent's bold statement. Aizawa on the other hand was about to throw a fit. "Keep the cat out." Was the final thing the tired pro hero said before leaving the room.

The father daughter duo look at each other and both have the same shit-eating grin. "I'll have some cat nip sent over." The feline ran over and hugged Nezu tight before scampering off to her next victim. Who just happens to be one of her rescues.

Shigaraki...

"So you know how we kinda unofficially kinda illegally adopted you and keep you here." The feline with very wide and round pupils says to the pale haired man. "Uhh yeah?" "Well you know the whole, 'kill all might and take over the world thing' you had going on?" "Yeah?" In his defence he had no clue how to react to what's currently going on, one second he's playing horizon forbidden west the next thing he knows Yuuma is crouched in front of him, eyes blown wide and purring, asking random things.

"So won't this 'sensei' guy you mentioned be pissed 'cause wasn't it his idea to do this? Or will he just get a new student? Child? Villain? To finish what you started?" By now their faces were barely an inch away and shigaraki wanted to look anywhere but at the curious feline who is practically on top of him. "Uh well maybe? He'll probably still be building an army but I don't know if he'll get a new successor or he'll do the leading himself." His answer seemed to satisfy her because she purred even louder and curled up in his lap before demanding chin scritches.

"You know I can't play like this." The pale haired gamer in question, growls out in frustration. He wanted to get through the game and he'd barely even started it. (He started playing last night and he's already 25% of the way through. (In case you don't know this, the new horizon game takes up a crap tonne of space and I started playing. I've probably already spent six hours playing and I'm only 6% of the way through. Tho that might be cuz I suck))

"Sucks to suck handjob. Now put on some decent YouTube and pet me." He did as she asked, even if he grumbled the entire time he was closing down the game and setting up YouTube. He was weak to her and they both knew it, one of them simply knew how to use this knowledge to their advantage.

They laid next to each other simply talking for the better part of two hours. Their peace was interrupted when Aizawa burst into the room with Nezu in tow. "No girls in boys dorms" and with that the tired hobo picks her up and exits the room. What they didn't see was the minor death glare that Nezu gave to Shigiraki. The gamer was confused and felt like Nezu was onto him. He couldn't find out. No one could.

——-

"Daaaaaaad! Why'd you have to drag me out! We were talking and he was being a good petting slave!" Yuuma whined, still hanging in Aizawa's grip. "Because no girls in boy dorms and yes that still applies to you. Especially you actually. No dating until you're....oooh 30 years from now." Yuuma was even more confused now. Why was Nezu bringing up boys as if she was dating?

"Dad...did you think? Me and him?" Nezu slowly nods. The feline sighs and wriggles out of Aizawa's grip. After making her way over to her adoptive dad she gave him and big hug and wraps herself around him. "Even if I do date someone I will never leave you dad." The rodent smiles softly and gently pats her, "thank you child. I- I suppose I just needed to be reminded that."

"No problem dad. Now I'd you'll excuse me I'm going to terrorise 1-A" they place their foreheads together so their noses touch then the feline runs off. Aizawa simply groaned and wandered if quitting was still an option.

A/n: sorry it's been awhile guys! A lot has been going on in my life and I just haven't had the time to write much. It is a short chapter but it's something. I hope you enjoyed!

Word count: 875