Chapter 5

Nezu had called in the teachers into the meeting room to discuss something very important and something very confidential. But of course our tired feline doesn't care about this does she. Without a warning or care in the world Yuuma kicks open the door, leaving all the teachers frozen in shock. Well Aizawa, present mic and Nezu are used to this behaviour so they weren't all that shocked.

She walks over to Nezu and looks at him for a moment before nuzzling herself into him, he was so warm and she loved the feeling of warmth and fluff mixed together! Nezu is used to this kind of thing and continues talking to the other teachers. Yuuma yawns and lays herself on the floor, stretching her arms and legs out. Her body falls limp like that on the ground and the sound of soft breathing fills an eerily quiet room.

"Nezu, this young feline should be removed from the room. It's a liability if she's in here, if what we're talking about is confidential" Nezu stops in his tracks, looks at All might then takes a long sip of his tea. "Does it look like she's listening or even awake for that matter?" The number one hero goes to say something again but is silenced but another one of Nezu's stares. It's unnerving when he does that whilst smiling. "Even if she was awake I believe she would be a lot more useful than you."

Nezu continues the meeting until Yuuma stretches herself out again and ends up kicking Aizawa in the leg. He quickly picks up the sleeping feline and drops her on the floor outside the meeting room. This wakes her up and she's not happy. "I. Was. Sleeping." Aizawa shrugs and goes to open the door to join the meeting again when Yuuma hisses at him and pounces at him. They end up brawling about on the floor, both throwing punches and arguing between themselves.

The entire meeting room has fallen silent and is listening to a teacher and a technically graduated student rough housing right outside the door, when the principal is present. Nezu stands up and everyone gets out of their chairs to watch this scene unfold. As the door is opened both Aizawa and Yuuma freeze in place, the feline still biting his forearm and the teacher trying to use his capture weapon on her.

Using this moment to his advantage, Aizawa wraps the scarf around her ankles and leaves her hanging upside down, and outside of the meeting room. But by the time the meeting is over the feline had already disappeared. Probably gone to annoy someone else or find somewhere comfortable to sleep.

Nezu got a text 10 minutes after the meeting had ended and all the teachers had left that said. "It was his fault!" He couldn't stop himself from laughing and saying, "there's never not an interesting day with you around." Turns out she had ended up attacking Aizawa in the middle of one of his classes then ran out of the room and hid before anyone could catch her.

Word count: 522