Chapter 20

A/n: THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER IS HERE! ENJOY MY LOVLIES
SIT BACK, PUT YOUR CINEMA GLASSES ON AND GET YOUR POPCORN CUZ SHIT GOES DOWN
(I might be over playing it idk but enjoy lol)

No one's POV:

All students were made to leave ground gamma and make their way to the observation zone which was improved so that the glass was stronger and less likely to brake upon impact like it previously did in one of Yuuma's mock battles. Even shigaraki and Dabi were with the students. They weren't happy about what was going on, if his ex-sensei couldn't defeat all might how could she? She is 17 years old and still a student! All for one is a super villain who is over 200 years old and still hasn't beat all might. Shigaraki was pacing back and forth panicking slightly.

Yuuma on the other hand felt extremely good, in fact she even had a headphone in and was listening to her boss battle music as all might stood on the other end of the field. No one noticed the head piece of course- in fact she always has it in but no one has ever noticed. One of her earrings is actually a specially made headphone that she commissioned from Mei as a special request.

Back to the topic at hand...

The count down began, in bright red letters in the ceiling-
3

2

1

GO!

The floor underneath all might caved in as he raced forwards, Yuuma grinned and leaped to the side then began running. She knew she couldn't out run all might, she's not stupid, but she knew she would win in endurance. After all anyone with a good sense of smell or an animal mutation would be able to smell that Yagi and all might smell the same and the constant smell of blood and rotting flesh that surrounds them both. She knew he had a time limit. She just had to outlast him.

——-

His rage quickly overtook his thinking ability because his attacks around an hour in started to become sloppy, sure they had landed hits on each other but nothing strong enough to cause the other person to yield. Yuuma was panting and frantically trying to think of a way to out smart him. It took awhile- mainly because it's hard to think straight when your on the run from the number one hero. What was he oh so amazing plan you ask? Piss him off more- he'll become blinded by his rage more and become sloppier. This should hopefully let her get a hit in and not get beaten into the concrete.

After Yagi pummelled the ground and it created yet another dent in the ground, the area was full of dust and it was slightly difficult to see. All Yuuma needed to hear was his near silent coughing to tell her where he was.

"Cough cough cack ahem" the hero not so subtly heaves due to the dust storm he created. She hummed and moved far enough away before laying down and playing with a rock on the ground.

"You know all ass- it's been nearly 2 hours and I'm still going strong. In fact I'd say you're the one worse for wear right now. Is that little injury of yours starting to hurt?" She said almost too arrogantly. The entire time her eyes were trained onto his large shadow figure whilst trying to remain looking nonchalant. He let out what sounded like a growl before he rushed forward to attack but before he could hit the feline she was gone and suddenly there was a weight on his shoulder. "You know the only thing being this large is good for is being a perch. Wanna become my perch and carry me around like you've seen others do? Mind you they're willing slaves and they are quite lovely to me. You on the other hand-" before she could finish her sentence a hand grabbed her shirt and threw her.

Unfortunately the shirt was ripped off but her meditation training allowed her to quickly cover her chest with a large amount of fluff. Yuuma growled in outrage- she felt exposed. No worse- she could feel his eyes on her. Even if it's not in a sexual way, being exposed like this whilst someone is intent on hurting her brings back memories.