Chapter 8

"So you have three unknown men in your dorm currently and believe they are in a dangerous situation?" Yuuma hums, "I'll be over in a few minutes with recovery girl to make sure they are healthy and have no harmful quirks placed on them." "What like a tracking one or a brainwashing one or a-" "Yes, child. Goodbye." Nezu turns to Aizawa and Recovery girl with an evil smile. "What did I say?" Aizawa grumbles something along the lines of 'stupid rat' before exiting the room with the youthful heroine and principal in tow.

When they get to the room there's yelling and screeching coming from inside the room, Aizawa gets ready to break down the door until Nezu puts a paw out to stop him. "Wait and listen." Aizawa stops for a second and listens to the yelling, "THIS IS WHY NO ONE LOVES YOU!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP AT LEAST I AIN'T CRUSTY BITCH!" "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" "Can you all please calm down." You could easily pick out Yuuma and her chants, Aizawa felt bad for the tired sounding man who's trying to calm them all down.

Nezu knocked on the door and suddenly everything went quiet. Yuuma opened the door, he clothes were slightly burnt and her hair was a mess, "What on earth went on inside your room child?" She opened the door and allowed the three adults into the room. "So we took a nap then burnt nugget wacked crusty in his sleep which woke him up so he hit him back. Misty man tried to calm them down but then they woke me up after rough housing on the bed. Then I encouraged it- team bonding 'nd shit."

Recovery girl whacked her on the head for the language then went to look at the two boys who are set on the floor with guilty expressions. "Minor cuts and bruises but there's evidence of a brainwashing quirk being used." She says before kissing Shigiraki's forehead and moving onto Dabi. "Obvious third-degree burns, scarring, his tear ducts have been burnt off, other than that no forced quirk usage on him." She kisses Dabi's forehead and his scars lighten slightly. "Why does he still smell like rotting flesh tho?" Yumma asks no one in particular. Then Recovery girl went up to 'mist man' she looked him over then a soft smile formed on her lips, "It's been awhile Oboro." Aizawa's breath hitched and the misty man did the equivalent of tilting his head. "I regret to inform you ma'am but my name is Kurogiri not Oboro." She waved him off and walked back over to Nezu. "You may not know who you are, but I do. Come I'll explain some more on the way."

-after RG and Kurogiri leave-

"Sooo now what?" Dabi asks leaning back on the wall. "You two will be coming with me to fill out some paper work so you can become wards of UA. That will make sure no one will be able to take you from here if they wish to. People like the hero commission..." Nezu growls out. Yuuma sighs and walks over to her adoptive dad and places her head against his, she learnt this helped calm them both down when need be. "Thank you my dear. Now why don't you go find somewhere comfortable to nap or maybe find something to do whilst you wait? This is going to take around an hour and I know you could do with the rest...before you try to argue with me, don't think I don't know you stayed up all night again. Or that you went over your daily energy drink limit. Sleep. Now." Nezu leaves the room with both ex-villains in tow, leaving Yuuma no room to argue with him.

The young feline went with a nap so she went in search of the perfect napping spot for the next hour. That ended up being...

Drumroll please!!!

.........

...........

..............✨

The middle of the hallway!

It was break time so students began to fill the halls and work their way around her, well the older years anyways, the younger years were very confused and one unlucky lad tripped over her. The third years froze in place, scared she woke up but nothing happened, so they went on with their lives pretending they didn't almost die. When Aizawa left his classroom he almost tripped over the feline, he grumbled and picked her up and placed her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes then marched down to the principals office. "I do not give a damn that she got permission to sleep anywhere- the hallways during break time should not be allowed." Aizawa grumbles before throwing Yuuma onto the floor and slamming the door shut up but again nothing, no movement, nada.

"How is she not awake?" Dabi says looking between Nezu and the sleeping girl who is currently all stretched out on the floor. Nezu raises his paw and smirks, "Watch this. Yuuma I have neko neko high grade cat nip." She shoots up and jumps onto the desk, a loud purr resonating around the room. "I will give it to Dabi, you, Shigiraki and Dabi will then head to ground beta where class 1-A are currently practicing and you will tell them code kitty." Yuuma nods and continuously tries to snatch the pouch of cat nip from her adoptive father. "Do well to keep this away from her until you get there. I will know if you've had some before you explain code kitty on ground beta and I will not hesitate to get rid of your mini fridge." Yuuma grumbles, her tail swishing in slight annoyance, "Fine."

-At ground beta-

"Stop the battle simulations." A calm voice said from the intercoms, "Listen to Yuuma, she will explain this once so listen well." It was Nezu. The class crowded around the cat girl and two ex-villains, "I have been given permission by Nezu to call a code kitty" The students begin murmuring, "Now if you'd listen I will explain what code kitty is-" All might watched as his class got taken over by a teenager with a salty look on his face, "Code kitty: is when I am given cat nip which works on me similarly as it would an actual cat. This is an exercise for you all- not all victims or villains will be lucid, they could be on something or be mentally unwell or affected by another quirk so you must be prepared to help. You can use any means to capture me as long as it doesn't result in my injury. Understand?" The class collectively nod.

Yuuma then began pawing at Dabi, "Give give give give!" He took out the packet of catnip and Yuuma's tail began swishing violently. Dabi gave her a handful of catnip and she began rolling around in it and chomping on little bits, a few minutes later her pupils were so wide you could barely see the blue part of her eyes anymore. All of a sudden a red dot appeared onto the floor and Yuuma zoomed after it. "You will begin the training in 2 minutes." After the two  minute count down finished all of them rushed off to find the feline who's currently as high as a kite both figuratively and physically. She was sat on top of a lamppost, a very high lamppost.

She continued to chase the red dot around the fake city whilst the first years kept trying to capture her, about half an hour later they began working together to stop her. Momo created one of those cat toys that has the feather on the end of it then handed a huge blanket over to Iida and Sero was on stand by. The feather caught Yuuma's attention and distracted her long enough for Iida to wrap her up in a blanket then it was wrapped using Sero's tape. Yuuma laid on her back trying to catch the cat toy with her teeth now that her hands were restrained.

"It took you almost an hour to catch her, only at the half hour mark did you begin to work together. Use you're resources and surroundings to your advantage. Good job in the end, Momo, Iida and sero. Dabi, Shigiraki would one of you bring my daughter back to her room and please do not let her out till the catnip is out of her system. Thank you."

Word count: 1419