Chapter 17

After a not so nice flash back Yuuma spent a lot of time curled up around her father and by her favourite people. She just needed a bit of time and something to ground her. Once again it didn't take too long for our adorable resident feline to go back to her usual behaviour and antics. Soon Aizawa would be missing his peaceful lessons once more as Yuuma charges in with a smoke bomb covering her tracks.

The students were panicking, Aizawa was trying to calm everyone down and Yuuma got to watch aall the chaos ensue from her perch on top of the cabinet. People crashing into one another, people accidentally using their quirks- well it was mainly Denki, Bakugo and ururaka but yk. At least the resident feline was enjoying herself. That was until the resident kill joy hooked his capture scarf around her waist and dragged her to the front of the class, then proceeds to lecture her in front of the entire class. What he didn't notice is that each time he turned his back she started mimicking him. The students were in fits of laughter and Aizawa decided that he was yet again, not paid enough then quickly kicked her out of the lesson.

When the lesson was eventually over and all students had left for the canteen, Aizawa stormed his way over to the principals office to complain about a certain feline again. Mic has told him to give up on snitching because it only encourages the both of them to make his life a tiny bit more frustrating than it already is. As soon as he slammed open the door he paused in place and realised this family has issues and he's not mentally prepared to deal with them.

Nezu was grooming Yuuma's ears and tail whilst she spoke with hound dog, who also every now and then joined in with the grooming, soon enough Yuuma had enough and began grooming her very small father. "Seriously, and I say this with all the love in my cold tired heart, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" This snapped the three animal people out of their little tirade and look at him confused. "What does it look like? We're helping each other groom! Mainly because our little cub isn't taking the best care of herself currently and convincing her to bathe is quite difficult at times. Plus it helps up bond! A win win if I do say so myself." Nezu nods as if proud of himself, Yuuma simply melts and lays her head down on hound dogs lap whilst the principal moves to his chair to regain some composure. Even if the majority of the meeting he sent little worried glances to his little cub, well not a soul would ever find out.

———-

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" Shigaraki yells, this time it is not due to the pyromaniac but instead the resident large cat. She stares at him silently as he nurses the wound on his shoulder, "Yuuma why did you bite me?!" She huffed, the ex-villain was totally overreacting because she made sure to be gentle when biting him. As an apology she licked the wound and nuzzled against him, curling her tail around his waist and purring. The wound did seem less painful to shigaraki after she licked him, mainly because all the blood was going to his face to turn him bright red.

The jaguar girl laid beside him peacefully sleeping, letting out content chitters and huffs in her sleep every now and again. This leaving the very confused and embarrassed young adult to his thoughts. Though, about 45 minutes later she woke up, stretched herself out like normal, hit him in the face with her tail once or twice then left like she usually does. Shigaraki still wants to know why she bit him, but then he thought to himself 'that's Yuuma for ya'. Let's be honest people, why on earth would she explain her actions? I mean she hasn't before so why start now.

————

After successfully confusing and marking shigaraki, Yuuma went on her merry way to go irritate someone else. That's when she noticed it; rarely did she find herself down this hall and for no particular reason, it's just not where she usually goes off to explore. Mainly because the first years and third years aren't on this side of the school and those are her favoured to annoy. The third years won't question her and will willingly become petting slaves or let her sleep on them or carry her about. The first years...well, she likes to confuse them, torture them slightly and break em in for the next year. The second years also have a lot of exams and not even Yuuma has the audacity to mess with UA exams, she knows form experience how bad they are.

Back onto the topic at hand!

Yuuma stared outside the window and only just realised that she had lost track of time. Very much a normal thing for the feline who spends most her time sleeping, but for some reason she wasn't too happy about it this time. The season was changing and soon was due to fall soon. There was also something that smelt very off but Yuuma couldn't quite put her paw on it. She huffed and made her way over to the lunch hall through the vents for a yogurt pouch and maybe a warm drink. At times like this Yuuma really doesn't like having a cats tongue, no hot drinks, just warm.

A/n: first- sorry the chapter ain't very long and me talking is super long!

okay just to make a couple things clear! Yes shiggy is 21 still, yes Yuuma is 17 but nothing is going on between them and if they were she would become an adult before anything would happen and that is because I am not a pervert or some sick weirdo person. Two, yes it has nearly been a year at UA, Meaning two things. Sadly it means we only have one more year with Yuuma being at UA but also class 1-A will soon become 2-A and we won't be seeing the big three much apart from hearing about them on the Tv. There has been drama and villain attacks but they are a lot smaller because AFO is finding a new partner. Eri will be rescued by the big three and Yuuma and they will all be besties. Bigger villain attacks might happen but it might take a bit because I want to write an awesome fight scene if I do!

You might also get a Christmas special chapter soon! That is all for now, bye bye my readers!

Word count: 1128