Chapter 24

Yuuma's POV:

As soon as I enter the briefing room where 6 pro hero's sat along with the big three. Following behind me were my two idiots, who quickly sat down beside Aizawa. I yawn and nuzzle my head against dad before he turns on the brief slide that explains everyone's roles so I don't have to.

The silence continued, "God this room is quieter than my dad when he stood trial and was unsurprisingly found guilty." My two idiots (this is said with all the love in my heart XD) start snorting and cackling whilst Aizawa fakes a cough and hides his face under his scarf. The rest seemed to be more than slightly mortified but hey you win some you lose some. "I've got more- don't worry imma be here with you lot until after the raid so stay tuned for more out of pocket shit that I'll more than likely say."

"Headache tablets can be found on Aizawa or Recovery girl but use them sparingly, I think they're becoming unsympathetic towards people who get stuck with me." At this point the big three join in laughing and a couple groans could be heard around the room but I choose to ignore them in favour of the six people out of the other twelve people in the room. Half ain't bad.

"Anywho- you should have all been informed about this mission being a raid, and a very high stakes one at that." The rooms already tense atmosphere only got worse as I spoke. "During Lemillion's intern with Sir Nighteye, who is brooding in the corner there, he had a run in with an obviously abused child who was running from Overhaul. She could not be removed from the situation for obvious reasons. However I did some digging because there is no information on him having a daughter and trust me when I say they cannot hide their presence online- like even Ass might does a better job and looks at his hulking dumbass."

That seemed to offend many people including nighteye but their reactions were fun and I needed to continue talking anyways. "The girl he is in charge of is in fact the previous leader's daughter. The mom died during childbirth and the dad just disappeared." Someone muttered an 'asshole' but I interjected before this continued, "-no I mean literally. One second he is by his wife's side crying whilst her daughter is still laying on her stomach the next poof gone. After a bit more digging I was able to find that her quirk basically reverses the time of anything she touches. Tree- nope a sapling. Old man- nope baby. You get the idea. The horn on her head is an indicator of when it's used." I take a moment to breathe and take a sip of my drink before continuing.

"A couple low level criminals were brought in and they were missing their quirks, we had other thoughts to who this could be until we found that they had no quirk factor in them anymore. Once they were transferred to prison though the miraculously regained their quirks. Every single one of them had bullet wounds or needle injections. We were lucky enough to get a hold of one of the bullets and examine it. It had human DNA in it- they are experimenting on that child. Which is why we are extracting her. The other reason we are raiding the Shri Hissakai is because they are now in contact with some very very powerful underground villains and we can't have them working together and training these quirk erasing bullets whilst we are out there trying to save lives." Many people in the room were frozen whilst some nodded and nighteye was looking increasingly concerned as to the amount of knowledge I have.

"We also know they are starting to resupply Tokyo and other areas within Japan with trigger." Now everyone was a bit more on edge. Not only were they dealing with the yakuza, quirk nullifying bullets but also pumped up adrenaline quirk maniacs. "Our aim is simple: get Eri out of there, bring Overhaul and his gang in with as few injuries as possible, get trigger off the streets again and keep the bullets in an undisclosed location for a period of time. That can be explained at a later date. Now if you look at the folders in front of you they will explain all of your roles and how you will help." I squat down on the floor and instantly begin using my hind leg to scratch at my ear in that one place that always irritates me. Remembering I'm in a briefing I pause, "any questions?" And wait for someone to say something or raise their hand.