Chapter 4

It's one of those days where Yuuma is tired but just can't fall asleep no matter how hard she tries, so she waddled on into one of Aizawa's 'boring' theory lessons. Hoping that listening to that would make her fall asleep but no. Nothing is working. So she searches the class and it's students for anything and everything comfortable. She snatches a lot of jumpers, coats and scarfs, then proceeds to dump them on the floor and curl up a bit. Yet she's still unable to sleep, so she rolls around on the floor and makes weird noises as she tries to get comfortable. "It's too early for this" Aizawa groans, "it's 1 pm?" "Exactly- too early." Aizawa leaves the classroom to find a substitute who can deal with them whilst he takes a much needed power nap.

What he doesn't know is as soon as he left the class, Yuuma shot up from the pile of clothes and walked right up to the front of the classroom where Aizawa's yellow sleeping bag is. Then she walks back to the pile of clothes and shoved them all into the sleeping bag and leaves.

Yuuma finds herself an empty corridor, that's only empty because everyone is in class, and dumps all the clothes onto the floor along with the now empty sleeping bag. She then curls up on it and sighs deeply before falling into a deep sleep.

————————

After a much needed morning nap Yuuma wonders the empty halls of UA to find somewhere comfortable to sleep again. That's when she remembered a very comfortable cupboard in one of the third year classrooms. So that's just where she headed.

Yuuma slammed open the door a bit too hard and walked to the corner of the classroom without uttering a single word. Midnight stopped in her tracks, confused to who this student is and why they're storming into the classroom. What Midnight clearly didn't expect was for the feline to open the cupboard doors and slot herself on a shelf then close the doors on herself. It took a moment for Midnight to snap out of her initial shock before marching to the back of the classroom and opening the cupboard doors.

The furry eared girl was curled up on the middle shelf, very softly snoring and mumbling. As she went to move or wake up the girl, one of her students spoke up. First was Nejire Hado, "I wouldn't wake her up sensei." Then it was Mirio Togata, "yeah, she'll wake up in about half an hour or so then leave." Tamaki Amajiki didn't say anything but silently nodded. Midnight gave up and went back to teaching, trusting her students wouldn't lie to her.

About half an hour later, just like Mirio said, Yuuma quite literally rolled out of the cupboard then proceeded to commando crawl across the floor and out the door. "I wonder who she's going to attack?" Mirio laughs along with Nejire. Midnight stood there very confused. "What just happened?"

The big three looked at each other then their teacher "Yuuma Fuji happened." They all said simultaneously.

Word count: 522