Chapter 15

No one's POV:

A sudden bell jingle reminds the misty nomu that there is an ever mysterious presence in the school and dorms in which he currently resides within. "Miss Yuuma...how may I be of service?" The former villain asks curiously as she begins to wrap herself around him. She purrs softly and curls up in his lap, "pet me. You can be petting slave number 3!" She says a little too cheerfully. Without missing a beat Kurogiri begins to gently stroke her hair and fluffy ears in just the right way to elicit more happy, content purrs from the feline. "Might I ask who petting slave one and two are?" Yuuma cracks open an eye before scratching her chin and closing her eyes again, "Number one is Dabi 'cause his hands are really warm, which is super nice and also helps on a cold day. Petting slave number two is Zawa! He may not look like it but he totally cares about his students and cares for felines more than his own well-being! I would ask my dad by acts rude plus he-" Yuuma continues to ramble on whilst the misty nomu falls into some form of a trance.

"I swear Shouta, you care for those cats more than you care about your own safety and well-being!"

When he returns from the small vision? Memory? He finds himself looking into a pair f deep blue eyes. "Oh you're back! Great! You stopped petting me then I saw you look all distant and got worried but now your back. Are your okay?" He's silent for a moment before he answers and even then he's still slightly out of it and confused. "Umm yes, I believe I am alright. I just saw- a-a vision or possibly a memory? I-I am unsure." The feline hums softly, her tail swishing beside her gently before thrashing violently, "okay I've got it! Let's go to my dad then we talk to him then we get a specialist in then boom we know if it's a memory or not and if we can recover more!" She jumps up and begins to drag him by wrapping her tail around his arm.

——-

"It was definitely a memory." The stoat states with a small but warm smile, Yuuma squeals happily. "I knew it! I knew it! You think we can recover more memories and find out who he actually is? I'm sure he has someone who's been looking for him! Well not anymore maybe, but he could have people who still miss him." "Calm down cub. I have a friend that owes me a favour and she is more than likely able to restore any lost memories of our misty companion here." If Kurogiri could smile ion here." If Kurogiri could smile he probably would be right now.

I'm just under an hour this mysterious friend appeared and entered Nezu's office. Like usual Yuuma was curled up and her tail was curled around Nezu's arm, just so she knows he's there with her whilst she naps. "It's been awhile mizaki." The woman had long bright, almost neon yellow hair and toxic green eyes, but she also had a very gentle and warm smile. "Yes, it has been. Now who am I here to help?" She asks looking around the room at the two other people. "Our misty friend here." Kurogiri simply bows his head, the wisps dipping slightly down just enough to tell he had moved. She hums and steps closer, "I'm going to place both hands either side of your head and a green glow will follow, this will help restore any previously missing memories. If this makes you feel, nauseous, dizzy or scared to tell me and I'll stop right away. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Kurogiri said calmly, but in fact, on the inside he was a mess of nerves and guilt. He was scared to know the truth but also guilty, what if he had people who have been waiting for him to come home this whole time or thought he was dead and made them grieve. As he hands moved to the side of his head he let out a soft, shaky breathe and closes his eyes.

Many images flashed before him, many he recognised, the league, the master, when he first woke up, pain- lots of pain, then new memories flooded in. UA but from the past, around 11 years after it had been built. Three people specifically, a woman and two men. He went to school here. He had friends..he had partners....

They looked so familiar but he couldn't quite put his finger on it; where had he seen these people before? Suddenly there was a gasp that caused Kurogiri to open his eyes, he looked around and saw how the others were looking at him in shock. His clothing was just fine, he wasn't injured, his hand was blue...WAIT BLUE?!

"I'm blue.....IM BLUE?!" He starts to pace around the room in a slight panicHe starts to pace around the room in a slight panic.

"RAT, WHO ARE YOU TORTURING SO DAMN EARLY?!" Aizawa yells as he slams open the office door. The room is suddenly eerily quiet and the tired man stares at everyone there, he sees the usual chaos gremlins and ignores them, gives a confused look to the neon lady and ends on Kurogiri. He stares at the now blue misty figure who seems slightly more humanoid and squints his eyes. A small gasp leaves him before he runs up to him and places his hands on either shoulder, ideally in the situation it would be his face but it isn't exactly solid right now.

"Oboro is that you?" Shouta asked, unsure of himself- no, unsure of what he was seeing and if it was real. Yuuma and Nezu shared a silent conversation for a moment before going back to staring at the two confused men. "I-I am not sure, Aizawa. I think so? I don't really remember much..." Aizawa looked so dejected after hearing that but as soon as he continued talking his heart melted and tears flowed. "I remember going to school here, I remember you and a blonde man and a very flirty woman. I remember I was a hero student. I remember pain then I was a nomu, I belonged to my master. Now, I am unsure of who I am."

Aizawa silently cries as he listens to the confused misty figure, with a partially solid hand a tear I wiped away and the tired man leans into the familiar touch. "It's you... I know it is oboro. You just need to remember"

The other three unwilling members who witnessed this happy/sad scene secretly snuck out to give them some space whilst they could. Mizaki left to go back to her office, Nezu decided to go on a little trip through the vents and Yuuma for some reason felt anxious and decided to distract herself from that feeling and try to focus on the happy feeling she just got from her teacher and friend(?)

———

"Yuuma!" A happy voice calls out from the other side of the pool, it was Nejire and following closely behind was Tamaki. But where was mirio? "Cannon ball!" A sudden splash just in front of Yuuma answered that question for her. The feline huffs and latches her paws onto his shoulders. "Whos a pretty kitty, who's a pretty kitty?" Mirio says in a baby voice as he squishes the jaguars maw. Yuuma simply huffs and him and let's him fluff her fur as much as he wants.

Two more, much smaller splashes tell the feline that the other two have joined them in the water. They race, play around and just have fun in the pool for the next hour or two before they decide to leave the pool to shower and eat.

Yuuma clambers out of the pool and shakes her fur off, removing as much as she possibly could before moving to the girls changing room with Nejire. The feline makes a b-line for her bag and picks it up using her mouth then goes to leave. A sudden grip on the felines waist stops her in her tracks, "and where do you think your going? You stink of chlorine and your still wet!" Yuuma growls softly and wriggles away from Nejire before making a break for it.

Nejire chased after the feline in nothing but her swimsuit, down the halls and through what felt like the entire school. "YUUMA I SWEAR TO KAMI GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW SO I CAN BATHE AND DRY YOU! YOU STINKY BIATCH!" By this point they had obviously caught a lot of peoples attention. For one, Nejire is in a swimsuit. Two, she is chasing a Jaguar who is running for their life. Three, now Aizawa had joined in along with Mic, Midnight and a couple others.

Funnily enough none of them actually caught her, it was lunch rush who caught her. Obviously he used food for a bribe; Yuuma just couldn't turn down salmon sashimi, tuna and pork ramen. When she eventually came to a sudden stop, she was picked up by Aizawa and Mic and dragged back to her room. "Seriously, all this so you wouldn't have to shower? Kami, you love baths and huge pools of water but showers? Honestly kid." Mic simply laughs and they have a pretty quiet walk over to the dorms.

"Go take a bath, you stink of fish and chlorine." Aizawa says flatly, Yuuma growls quietly and saunters off to her bathroom.

A/n: well this sure was a dramatic chapter and took longer than I thought to get around to finishing it. Ik it's taken awhile but god college is stressful and god some of the people just make me so mad. Welp- I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I cannot wait to finish up the next chapter cause there's a couple references in there and some good drama. Till next chapter! Bye bye!

Word count: 1685