Chapter 9

-in Yuuma's room after the catnip has worn off-

"mmmr grrf mm!" "Stop rolling around and whining! God you can go! I'm going to find my dorm room." Shigiraki yells, throwing down the new Nintendo. "The catnip is out of her system right?" Dabi says looking up from the manga he was reading, Shigiraki simply shrugs. "Probably"

-MEANWHILE WITH YUUMA-

Her tail swished almost violently from side to side, she wanted to do something or eat something. She just knew she was craving something and she didn't know what which was beginning to piss her off, so she wanted to piss someone else off. "So many to choose from~" she hums as she makes her way to the teachers' lounge. Aizawa, Nezu- ALL MIGHT.

She locked on target, her tail swaying violently from side to side, Yuuma had this urge to bite him so guess what she did. "OWCH! Get off of me right this instant young lady!" All might yells as he flails about trying to detach the feline from his arm. Instead the flailing about made her latch on harder, meaning, she wrapped herself around his arm digging her claws into him and also biting down harder on him.

Aizawa, Mic, Vlad and midnight all see this after opening the door hoping for a calm lunch time but no they had to walk into the teachers' lounge to see Yumma attacking All might and him screeching like a school girl. "Nope." Aizawa said before closing the door and trying to leave, sadly, Vlad grabs him and pushes him towards the door. "Fine..."

After removing the violent cat-girl and telling them both off (all might was very confused as to why he was in trouble) then they both went their separate ways. Aizawa later learnt he should stop interfering with Yumma's antics because it only brings him trouble; the trouble in question was her walking into his lesson, she began coughing and gagging. He realised too late what it meant. Next thing he knew, there was a hairball of black and green on his floor. She gently nudges towards him with her fluffy paw hand and she quickly exits the classroom with a skip in her step.

'I didn't know she could make hairballs..' Half the class thought nearly simultaneously, the rest of them either didn't care or were too grossed out to think about it.

-about an hour later-

"DAD DAD DAD!!" Yuma goes bounding into Nezu's office not caring if he was doing something important or not. "Yes child?" He asks, putting his paws together and looking away from the computer. "So transforming quirk? Me yes? Ok? So.. What if I could transform other parts into Jaguar without me going Jaguar but I don't mean like feet or ears cuz duh. But like my hands or a snout or something! I could be a sniffer dog!" Nezu hummed and leant back a bit to think. "I suppose you could. It would need a lot of concentration as well. Why not try meditating for a few hours or calming yourself and imagining that part changing. Properly visualise it." Yuuma nodded her head almost violently and bounded out of the room to god knows where, leaving Nezu to get back to his work.

Around another hour and a half go by and all was quiet- too quiet. Nezu's office door once again slammed open, the person the stout noticed first was Aizawa then he saw his adoptive daughter being held by the scruff of her...fur? She was frozen stiff. "I seem to have underestimated my daughter." Nezu chuckled before finally addressing the tired hobo. "How may I be of service today Aizawa?"

"You know damn well why I'm here rat. Why is your kid running around without a shirt on and a furry upper torso?" Aizawa drops her onto the floor and she quickly reanimates. "That was weird! Do it again!" She starts bouncing about and hovering around Aizawa, the man in question sighs and leaves the room but not before slamming the door. Yumma turns to her adoptive father and grins, he grins back "good girl, I'll grab a snack for you later and put in a word with lunch rush for tomorrows lunch. Yuuma cheers, runs over and nuzzles into the stout before bounding out of the room again.

Word count: 727