Chapter 19

The new year has passed and Yuuma drank herself into an oblivion, she continued to drink until the day before school started again. She had a couple months left in her second year and she honestly could wait to shove it into Aizawa's face that she made it to her third year and will be doing internships eventually and actually have her license.

That's how we got here...

Yuuma is laying upside down on the couch, damn near passed out with a bottle of fairly strong alcohol in hand, giggling like an idiot as Shiggy, Dabi, Nezu and Aizawa stare at her. "Soo...do we move her or dump water on her or something?" Dabi asks scratching his head, "actually I might just take that bottle and any other bottle I find in her room.." so that's what he does. Somehow he's smart enough to start with her room, knowing she won't be complaining whilst she's drunk, she won't even notice for awhile. Then the hard part came, getting the bottle out of her hand. It ended up being a group effort and Nezu was grateful he had it all recorded so he could embarrass her at a later date.

Once the bottle was removed from the frazzled feline and she was sober again, everyone in UA could hear the yowls of betrayal. Shigaraki felt bad and offered to share some of his snacks and promised that he would give her lots of attention. Dabi simply laughed, then whispered "I'll supply you with good quality kitty zaza every now and again if you behave." Yuuma grinned and they shook hands. Dabi knew her a little too well at times, but this, this was perfect for her.

—-

That's how this situation came to be....

Shigaraki was sitting in on one of class 1-A's lessons with Dabi, it was one of their regular lessons and are only here because Nezu is forcing them to try and get a 'proper education' rather than whatever education they previously received. Turns out Dabi sucks at maths and Shigaraki was sub-par at maths, at best! Dabi was excelling in English. Yuuma knew why but no one else did and he sure as hell loved to rub it in shigaraki's face. Shigaraki....well, he was better at other things like....battle strategies! Now he wasn't amazing but he was doing better in tactics and analytics than anyone else in class.

I'm getting off topic...

Today, the two ex-villains are sitting in on maths and heroics. The students haven't fully warmed up to them yet so they pair up with each other or with Yuuma for battle training, but they are getting a little bored of sparring each other. So here they sat in maths, everyone either struggling, wanting to die or have given up and aren't even bothering to try anymore. That last one really only applied to two people- two people I don't even need to name at this point.

"Divide the X on both sides so 11 equals X squared. Then divide by two and boom X is 5.5" Yuuma says quite bored. Shigaraki looks at her confused before staring at his paper and writing down what she said. "Still don't get it." He grumbles. Yuuma looks up to Ectoplasm who was busy juggling Denki and Dabi as best as he can, she cut him some slack and began helping shigaraki. "Okay, what else you got on the sheet that you need help with. I can dumb it down as best as I can." She laughs as soon as she sees the ex-villains grumpy face. He quickly points at a similar equation, "2x + 3=13" she hums and wraps her tail around shiggy's neck softly to ensure he's watching, "minus three on both sides, what does that leave you?"

It's almost as if you could see the cogs turning, "so...2x= 10? If I do what you did last time, I need to divide the 2 to get my answer?" Yuuma purrs and nods "exactly! So what's your answer?" He looks over the equation again. "Uh 5! 5!" Yuuma claps and purrs slightly louder. "Okay, so try a couple on your own. Don't forget to pet me too~" she hums one last time before relaxing and waiting for him to begin work.

-After break and now to heroics cuz FUCK MATHS-
(Sorry but I hate maths cuz I also suck ass at it)

Everyone was on ground gamma, partnering up and doing warm up exercises before the real lesson begun. Yuuma mainly watched the others chat and muck about, every now and again lazily stretching herself out and cracking/popping her back in all the right places that make her chuff contently. That was until someone decided to turn off the sun. "If you are not here to participate or be useful in any way then you should go now as you will only be a distraction or get in the way." Someone with an all too annoying voice says.

The feline, ex-villains and students alike all stare at the giant man as if he grew another head. "We're doing warm up exercises like you told us to? I don't see them problem here Ass might" Dabi quickly snapped, shigaraki nodding along with him. "We are soooo sorry that it's not up to your quirkiest standards." The pale blue ex-villain said with so much sarcasm it was practically like venom dripping from his mouth. Yuuma looked at her 'boys' as she calls them in a bit of shock before shifting back and squaring up to the number 1 hero.

"Now look here All Whore, I've got just over 5 months before I become a third year and actually can get my licence so maybe you can shut up and deal with me for 5 months or you can get talked down to every day and have your lessons taken over by a teenager you don't respect? Which do you think is better? Hmmm?" She says as she gets closer to him until shes standing on his feet and digging her claws 'gently' into his arms. All might was shocked and angered by this obviously, how dare a student, a child insult him like this. And one with such as useless and powerless quirk like hers? His anger was clearly shown on his face and even Midorya who adores all might had a hint of distrust and anger towards the man.

"How about you be quiet and learn your place? You are a child, no in fact you are worse than that, you are an animal and you do not get to speak to me like that since you are so low in the food chain that I would be doing everyone a favour by removing you from not only this school but this city, and return you to the wild like someone like you should be." All might said in a fit of rage. Yuuma was outraged, furious and down right ready to kill the symbol of peace. Thankfully, she knew a certain stout would have footage of this altercation and would use it to his advantage at a later point. But right now, Yuuma can do whatever the fuck she wants and no one can stop her.

"Is that right?" She asked, her anger clear through her quiet yet strained voice. All might nodded and felt triumphant, though that feeling was quickly replaced when he felt a sudden pain and was on his back wheezing as the air left his lungs. Yuuma knew why all might was here at UA and finally gets to use it against him. She hit him as hard as she could where she knew his injury was hiding then swiped his feet out from under him. She then huffed and felt pretty good about herself. Shigaraki instantly walked up behind her and placed his head onto her shoulder, comforting her but waiting for the moment all might so much as tries to touch her. Dabi was the same; he stood just behind them but his blue flames were letting everyone around him know of his anger.

As soon as all might stood back up and went to say something he saw the scene in front of him and faltered slightly. He thought for a moment before grinning and speaking again, "How about this, we spar and whoever wins gets to punish the loser. If I win I never want to see you in this or any of my classes again, same goes for your friends- personally I believe they should be in prison than some sad excuse of a rehab program. Now what do you want?" Both men were ready to kill him now but Yuuma held out an arm to hold them back. "I want you to not only tell everyone in this class why they are being targeted by the boogeyman of the underground but I want you gone- gone from my sight, gone from this school and you will retire since you can't let go of your old ways and words. How does that sound, old man?"

"Perfect." He replies, grinding his teeth and seething with anger. Yuuma had all the students head up to the observation room and went out to make a call. "I'm guessing you know what's going on?" She asked her father, he hummed and put his paws together. "Yes, now usually I would tel, you to hold back or only to knock them out....Honey, go for the kill if you have to. No one touches or speaks to my cub like that without repercussions. Also, if he tries anything afterwards- everything is on video with perfect audio and it will quickly leak out to every news agency in Japan." Nezu goes silent for a moment before inhaling to collect himself then says very sweetly, "have fun!" Before the phone call ends.

Yuuma is used to the stoat's threats to people who want to harm him, the school or his daughter- especially his daughter, but the ex-villains on the other hand... Let's just say they have been reminded to never insult him or try anything with Yuuma- not as if they were going to harm their fluffy friend but the threat is still there and still very scary.

A/n: IM ALIVE FUCKERS HEHEHE
Sorry it's been a minute, life threw me off with a job, having to apparently volunteer for my college course, a family member having cancer and like I just found out? They haven't been hiding it but they've just been saying she's sick and now like I feel bad I didn't know. Also the main reason this chapter got finished today was cuz I have more exams for tomorrow and the day after! I am super duper stressed and suck ass a chemistry and really hope I don't fail cuz I would probs cry. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the drama in todays episode of Yuuma's chaotic kitty life and stay tuned for the next chapter WHERE SHIT GOES DOWN

Word count: 1853