But now I feel really shitty. She even cried because of me. I bet she cries at night too. And we can't go back in time. Ugh, fucking hell.

As I'm thinking, my spider senses activate. I hear someone scream for help. That scream looks really familiar. It looks like Ariana's. Wait- Ariana!

I quickly swing towards the sounds and I hear over and over again begging. But not like those begging. These one are different.

And I hear cryings too. What the fuck is happening? I arrive to a dark hallway and the scene is terrifying.

There's a guy holding Ariana's hand together with one hand while the other tries to cover her mouth. There's another man beginning to remove her clothes and he touches her thighs with his big crusty hands. And she was just screaming and crying. She was about to get rape.

"Please, I beg you, don't do this! I'll do anything, I'll give you everything...please." She is out of breath.

"Hey! Get off of her!" I shout. I run up to them and started punching the shit outta them. They deserve it. They try to fight back, but I was too strong for them.

After a few minutes, they're unconscious. They have black eyes and blood streaming down their body parts.

I look at Ariana and she's on the floor, her hands covering her head. Her eyes are close tight and she doesn't  budge. I put my hand on her shoulder, but instead of feeling comforted she startles.

"Don't touch me please! I'll give you everything, I'll give you money, just please don't rape me..." She sniffs. "Ari, it's me Yn. Everything's okay now, you're safe." I coo. She crawls in my arms and I just let her cry and hug her tight.

I missed this feeling of holding her. "Okay, I'm going to call the police okay? Can I take your phone?" I ask quietly.

She nods and points to the floor. I take it and call 911.

A few hours later

Now we are at my house, in my room. Before coming here, we went to the police station with the two men and she explained everything.

She looked so traumatized and shaken up. She kept stuttering and crying. They told us to go home and that we were going to be called in a couple of days. Now we just needed to rest.

Ariana is sleeping on my chest, one hand gripping my hair and the other holding my shirt. She looks in a deep sleep.

After making sure she was safe and didn't have any nightmares, I let myself doze off.

The morning after

I was preparing breakfast for Ariana. She was still asleep and I didn't want to bother her. As I making the last pancake, I feel arms wrapping around my waist.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" "Mhm good", she admits. "Thank you so much for yesterday, I don't know what I was going to do without you. You literally saved my life."

"No need to thank me it's my job. And I'm so sorry for ignoring you, I- I just felt it was the right thing to do yk?" I excuse. I finish and put the pancake in the plate before turning around and wrapping my arms properly around her.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?" I ask between kisses on her forehead. "I'm good... Just a little traumatized." She trails off.

"Okay. You wanna seat and talk about all the Black Cat, Spider-Woman thing?"

She nods and helps me take the plate to the table. And in this moment we had a very, very long conversation.

Someone forced her to be Black Cat. This man was the one who almost raped her. When she found out I was Spider-Woman, she really wanted to stop bothering people because, first she knew that it wasn't right to do this and second because she felt too guilty.

But when she tried to talk to him about it, he refused. He continued to force her into doing that and threatened her multiple times. He threatened of rapping her so she continued.

That day — yesterday —, she finally decided to "quit", but she didn't know that he would really do it.

Obviously, she couldn't tell the police that because that'll just cause her multiple other problems.

But now we were safe and we decided to take things slow. Even if I still had feelings for her, I could wait a million years for her.

~~~~
THE END! DID YALL LIKE THIS STORY?!

I really love it. My favourite so far 😍😍

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌