Soulmates.2

Bold = no one's POV

~~~~

A few weeks later

Yn's POV

It's been a few weeks since I've been chatting with Ariana and I going to meet her soon.

I'm moving out in two weeks and I'm so excited. Plus, apparently my new house'll be 10 minutes away from hers. And we're going to go to the same high school.

We talked a lot and we still talk every night and now I kinda started to have feelings for her. She's kind and Iove her personality. But I haven't seen her or any pictures of her. She just described me how she looked like and I did the same. Apparently she has brown hair and brown eyes. She has a little cute nose and siren eyes. She even told me that she was kinda famous, but I don't know any famous Ariana except Ariana Grande. Kinda weird, but okay.

Like I sait earlier, you can feel the pain of your soulmates and talk with them on your body and all, but you need to find them without pictures or anything.

My mom told me that it was because a soulmate is forever and you can't not like them because they're not your type. So they make you communicate and know each other and then you meet in real life, well depending on where you live or etc... But most of the time they like each other, so it's not a problem. I just hope it'll go well.

2 weeks later, Yn finally moved out and the soulmates decided to meet in the main famous mall in their town. They were going to meet up in front of the food court and eat there as they would chat.

Ariana's POV

I'm just so stressed right now. I changed my hair colour to black and think she will not recognize me. And what if she finds me ugly? What if she doesn't have feelings for me? What if-

My thoughts get interrupted as a car honked almost hit me. What the fuck?? Suddenly, I feel a pain in my arm. I groan. It's unbearable. But the car didn't even hit me. Surely Yn. I'll ask her later.

I turn my head and there's a woman with another girl. Probably her daughter.

I look closely and the woman is screaming at me. She looks really mad. I roll my eyes at her and flip her off before rubbing my arm. I don't know why she's mad because it was the pedestrians' turn to walk across the street. People are crazy these days.

I continue my walk without thinking on anything.

~

I arrive at the food court and I don't spot her yet. She said that she had blue-green ish eyes and curly hair. She's probably in the parking lot or on her way here.

I text her on my arm.

"Helloooo. Where are you? I just arrived in front of the food court."

"Hey, I'm in the parking lot, finding a place. I'll be here in 5. Im so excited!" She soon answers with a smiley face.

"Okay! But did you hurt yourself in the arm? I have a really bad pain." I ask.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll explain it later. See you!"

"Oh and just to say I dyed my hair black!"

"Okay!"

After a few minutes, Yn finally arrived. They didn't see each other first, but they could feel each other's presence. Their eyes meet and they just knew.

Yn's POV

My arm hurts so bad. My mom and I were on our way to the mall when a girl crossed at the red light and my mom almost hit her. She just flipped us off and continued her walk as if it wasn't her fault.

And because of that, Ariana also felt the pain. That's the only inconvenience about the soulmate thing. But now I just need to find her.

I can already feel her presence and I know she's near. She said black hair, brown eyes and she told me that she was wearing black baggy jeans and a black zip up.

As I look around, my eyes lock with another girl's eyes. I think it's her.

I wave at her and she waves back. Oh my gosh it's really her. She's even prettier than how she described herself.

As I walk through the people toward her, I realize something. She's also the girl that did the fuck you to me and my mom.

"Hey Yn I'm so happy-" she starts before recognizing me. Her eyes widen. Her face start to redden.

"Holy shit-"

"Mhm-hm holy shit!" I scold.

~~~~

Gonna post part 3 laterrrrr

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌