Ruined date

No one's POV

Today, Yn and Ariana are going on a date. Yn is bringing her to a famous restaurant that practically every celebrity comes to.

They dressed up all cute in dresses (or suits idm) and went to the restaurant.

Now they just arrived and they're talking while waiting for the waiter/waitress.

Ariana's POV

"Yeah and then-", I start but a waitress cut me off.

"Hey girls what can I get you?" She asks, but when I look at her she's looking a little too much at Yn.

"Okay for this beautiful lady here, what can I get you?" She points to Yn. And she's clearly embarrassed.

"Hum, can I get the soup dumpling with more dumplings on the side please?" She says politely.

Yes! She always does that. She knows that I'm going to ask for her food, so she always takes a little bit more on the side for me.

"And you?" She says with a little bit of attitude. I side eye her before responding.

"Hum, can I get the salad please?" I order. "Mhm you sure you don't want the burger, you look a little too...yk....thin" She mocks.

"Hey! Don't talk to my girlfriend like that! She said she wanted the salad so she'll get it! You can't just comment people about their looks!" Yn scolds.

"Hey, I was just trying to help!" She excuses.

Now, my eyes were tearing up. I hate when people talked about my look. Before, for a long time, I had a ED and I just recovered. That's why I'm like super thin. And Yn helped me a lot with my confidence, but sometimes it still gets to me.

"Baby, you're perfect the way you are okay? Don't listen to that girl okay?" Yn cooed.

"Okay.." I sigh.

Time skip end of the date>>>

It's been like 1h since the 'incident' and she still continues. She stoped talking about my body, but still called her pet names. And the flirting. She was flirting with Yn the entire time and even tried to give her number.

"Okay, baby girl, you're ready to pay", she asks smirking.

"Okay, stop! Don't you see you're making us uncomfortable!?" I scream. This bitch has no limits.

"Ugh shut up stick and bo-" I cut her off by punching her in the face.

I jump on her and continue to punch her repeatedly in the face. I couldn't take it anymore. I'm surely stick and bones, but I'm strong as fuck.

She punches me back in the head and I feel really dizzy. My eyes start to close and I constantly hear beeping in my ear.

"ARI, NO!" That's the only thing I hear before passing out.

I open my eyes and all I see is white. And my head fucking hurt. "Shit..." I groan.

I try to seat up but someone stops me. It's Yn. "Hey, baby, I was so worried." She smiles of relief. "W-what happened?" I ask confused. I really forgot.

"Well, we were on a date 3 days ago and you fought the waitress because she was flirting with me. And she kinda knocked you out and you were in coma for 2 and a half days", she announces.

Impossible. I would never do that...I think?

"I really did that?" "Yup. And she ended up in the hospital. And you too as you can see." She sighs.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask.

"No but you can't do that every time someone is flirting with me okay? Or else you'll get in trouble."

"Okay,okay, I love you."

"I love you too."

~~~~

Heyyy, hope you like it!

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories💌